LOL at everyone who killed Scottie Pippen For saying Bulls would handle Warriors

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And remember when nikkas said that physical illegal defense of the 80s/90s wouldn't mean shyt against the Warriors? Okc roughing these nikkas up and they Kant take it. I'm still rooting for the Warriors to prove themselves but it might really be over for this season

Gravity

Banned
Daps
And remember when nikkas said that physical illegal defense of the 80s/90s wouldn't mean shyt against the Warriors? Okc roughing these nikkas up and they Kant take it. I'm still rooting for the Warriors to prove themselves but it might really be over for this season
:francis: Anybody who suggested this while GS was running through the league in the regular season was dismissed as a "old head hating". Even ex players who said this were disrespected. This is why it's hard to respect the sports discussion here because posters here sound like the agenda pushing talking heads on ESPN.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas are idiots man they dissed all the ex-players but only when they say something they agree with it's oh listen you here such and such.

League is so trash nikkas can't do shyt without a fukking pick and roll.

shyt should be renamed PRL league.

Bulls had more length than OKC nikkas out here getting shutdown by Chinatown:mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pippen never won shyt on his own :camby:

Wait I thought it was Mike never won without Scottie see nikkas always want shyt both ways,nikkas got that Ronnie Lott CTE just out here buggin cause of this historical fukking asswhooping.
pippen-o.gif

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
If you don't know who Andre Roberson then you're a casual.

Actually it's easy to tell you're a casual cause you got his name wrong. :lolbron: