LOL at everyone who killed Scottie Pippen For saying Bulls would handle Warriors

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:what: Who "killed" Pip for saying that? Bunch of insecure millennials on a hypewagon? :heh: Nobody that matters.
Lmao at Jordan being infinitely better than Westbrook in every single way, and both their most dangerous weapons being the midrange pullup, and Westbrook looking like MJ against the Warriors.

But Klay thompsons length would bother Jordan LMAO

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hqdefault.jpg

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The Bulls would wax the Warriors but in saying that, I wish these old nikkas would shut the fukk up sometimes...

If people didn't speak out though, young brehs would think things they see now haven't been done before......Even before the Bulls there were great teams, but unless your're above 50 years old you wouldn't have seen some of those teams.......Magic and Bird going at it doesn't exist in some of these young brehs minds, not excluding the Celtics and Sixers of old.....I didn't see anything before the Bulls really, but I know there were great teams before the Bulls......

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Lmao at Jordan being infinitely better than Westbrook in every single way, and both their most dangerous weapons being the midrange pullup, and Westbrook looking like MJ against the Warriors.

But Klay thompsons length would bother Jordan LMAO

Yup. Mj midrange game would eat these people alive today.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bulls never faced a team as good as the 16 thunder so i dont think its fair to base it off this..