Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes go on..i know nothing about him..tell me more please

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That's kinda crazy to keep talking down on a man, but also refusing to fight him for WHATEVER reason it doesn't matter. Lame is right @L68

you must have thought this thread was about broner....

floyd's THAT nikka. 45 and 0, undefeated in 15yrs as a pro, 5 different weight classes, highest paid athlete of the last 2 years....

shall i go on?

You right its not Broner. Broner wouldve fought Manny already.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's kinda crazy to keep talking down on a man, but also refusing to fight him for WHATEVER reason it doesn't matter. Lame is right @L68

You right its not Broner. Broner wouldve fought Manny already.

get broner's nuts out of your mouth, that nikka got rocked to sleep the other week by a nikka who couldn't even do the same to amir "glass jaw" khan...

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
get broner's nuts out of your mouth, that nikka got rocked to sleep the other week by a nikka who couldn't even do the same to amir "glass jaw" khan...

I dont know why I even bother with you casuals:snoop:

And I dont recall Broner being "put to sleep". He got caught and had noodle legs, yes, just like Floyd against Mosley:manny:

:camby:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Trash talking in anticipation of a fight is one thing and I am all for it; trash talking when you have no intentions of fighting the guy you are fukking with looks weak.
FLoyd needs to get his social media flunkies in line.

Exactly, but Floyd stans dont get that:yeshrug:

It's wack to make pictures "dissing" a fighter you CAN fight, but have no intentions of doing so. Either fight Manny or dont bring him up at all.