Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
manny and ESPECIALLY arum wanted NO parts of floyd back then
arum wants to cash manny out so now hes down
and pacquaio is broke so now hes down
back then he wanted no parts of him
his hype train woulda ended back in 2010

floyd;s looking at the situation like manny wants to use him to get out of his tax problem
floyd ain't having it, too much bad blood
die broke nikka
:wow:
shyt is exactly why I said suing Floyd was overkill, not only did Manny have HBO and ESPN to spew Top Ranks agenda, defaming Floyd character to the fullest, to sue a muthafukker after your ass was the one who walked away from 100 million over a drug test, I would say he was dirty also it was his right to .........

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Manny aint make a fake picture about Floyd, knowing they will never fight.......Floyd or one of his stans did.

shyt's lame:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
shyt is exactly why I said suing Floyd was overkill, not only did Manny have HBO and ESPN to spew Top Ranks agenda, defaming Floyd character to the fullest, to sue a muthafukker after your ass was the one who walked away from 100 million over a drug test, I would say he was dirty also it was his right to .........

All that is old news though.....why rehash the same arguments from 2007-2011?

Floyd vs Manny is always gonna be THE fight that didnt happen. It's corny to throw shots if yall dont plan on getting in the ring anytime soon:yeshrug:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ppl sleep on how pissed Floyd was about the suing
big mistake by pacquaio and arum

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
you really comparing broner getting da martin Lawrence to Floyd being stunned and not even leaving his feet:patrice:

It's a better comparision than saying AB was put to sleep.....that never happened.

ONLY reason Floyd didnt go down, is because he held on for dear life like Jack on the table when the Titanic went down.....twice in that round:heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manny aint make a fake picture about Floyd, knowing they will never fight.......Floyd or one of his stans did.

Nah He busy posting fake pictures of 1040's like thats supposed to make 68 million in tax debt disappear
tumblr_mokf2b8iZi1rz36j2o1_100.png

SN: Just read the BIR and Filipino's put a gag order on his bytch ass after that publicity stunt:banderas:

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2013/12/05/1264485/court-issues-gag-order-vs-pacquiao-bir-report

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Nah but Top Rank made an entire web page N Mayweather countdown clock... knowing God damn well they was fighting Margarito next

But let's feel sorry for poor innocent Manny

toprankscreen__t653.jpg

:stopitslime:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a better comparision than saying AB was put to sleep.....that never happened.

ONLY reason Floyd didnt go down, is because he held on for dear life like Jack on the table when the Titanic went down.....twice in that round:heh:
why didn' broner do some holding:patrice:
what happened to mosley the rest of da fight:patrice:

what happened to broner the rest of da fight:patrice:

I like broner btw, just a bad comparision

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Nah He busy posting fake pictures of 1040's like thats supposed to make 68 million in tax debt disappear
tumblr_mokf2b8iZi1rz36j2o1_100.png

:bryan:

:deadmanny:

That was funny as fukk. And why you and @ChocolateGiddyUp trying to come at me for?:birdman:

I dont give a fukk about Manny Pacquiao:manny: I told yall before that if they ever fought, I expect Floyd to win about 8 or 9 rounds out of 12 against him.

I'm just saying kicking the man while he's down, and yall aint gonna ever "settle it" in the ring is trash.

Save yall Manny shots for @Black_Jesus:ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:bryan:

:deadmanny:

That was funny as fukk. And why you and @ChocolateGiddyUp trying to come at me for?:birdman:

I dont give a fukk about Manny Pacquiao:manny: I told yall before that if they ever fought, I expect Floyd to win about 8 or 9 rounds out of 12 against him.

I'm just saying kicking the man while he's down, and yall aint gonna ever "settle it" in the ring is trash.

Save yall Manny shots for @Black_Jesus:ufdup:
kobe-laugh.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
why didn' broner do some holding:patrice:
what happened to mosley the rest of da fight:patrice:

what happened to broner the rest of da fight:patrice:

I like broner btw, just a bad comparision

Broner tried to hold on.......and got caught with more elbows and left hooks:bryan:

Mosley ran out of stamina and was outboxed the rest of the fight.:yeshrug:

Broner was knocked down again in the 8th round, a round he was winning by the way up until then, and won 5 of the last 10 rounds:manny:

I should've said Broner took the Hamed/Barrera beating instead. He was never put to sleep, so I dont know what the dude was talking about:yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Damn, Kobe's in a suit in that gif as well:snoop:
He'll be back....... when D'antoni and his dummy ball is gonna take blame for these Lakers injuries, why the fukk was Kobe playing over 30 min anyway, I mean let the nikka get in shape before the minutes:damn:

But I digress