Lollapalooza security guard Faked Mass Shooting Threat To Leave Work Early, Prosecutors Say

CHICAGO

VOL. 8: Keys To The Soul
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

SMH

THE SECOND I READ THAT NAME
I KNEW IT WAS A nikka.

:devil:
:evil:

drederick tatum

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Company should be at fault. But this is America so send the black girl to jail for 3 cumulative life sentences.

Don’t forget to stack numerous felonies on her record so that she’s unemployable by the end of all this.

Maybe the white judge will have some sympathy and patronizer her like she’s some animal on the stand.
I don't want to pile on you, because I know lots of posters do, and not that it isn't for good reason, but delete this dumb shyt, please, before other posters get a hold of it

KingADOS

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I don't want to pile on you, because I know lots of posters do, and not that it isn't for good reason, but delete this dumb shyt, please, before other posters get a hold of it
Mfers get a 2022 alt and think they can tell an OG how to play it. FOH :mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
eric-bischoff-wow.gif

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Dumb bytch :mjlol:

Let me use my personal phone and personal wifi IP address to make a threat credible :heh:

Daps
Company should be at fault. But this is America so send the black girl to jail for 3 cumulative life sentences.

Don’t forget to stack numerous felonies on her record so that she’s unemployable by the end of all this.

Maybe the white judge will have some sympathy and patronizer her like she’s some animal on the stand.
I watched a video with 3 cacs who were like 17-19 who threw off an overpass, one of which killer someone. The longest sentence was 24 months suspended