Lonely Island return for new film: Popstar - Never Stop Never Stopping

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I should add that the Tyler the Creator parody was :russ:.
man the whole time im watching it like "man this should be a real rapper i'd listen to this guy" then i read your post and realize he's a complete Tyler ripoff down to the name Hunter The Hungry :dead:

i dont want nothing to do with Tyler :camby:

them Hunter tracks on the soundtrack though :blessed:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
stompin through the forest like a retarded tyrannosaurus, Hunter's eatin beefcakes in the back of a Ford Taurus...

that song is dope. there's some funny ass lyrics later in the song if you listen to the track. "i fukked you girl with a baby inside, then that baby had a baby with rabies and didn't survive." "I rap good, who cares, shaved my balls, kept the hair, knit that shyt into a sweat-air... motherfukker's itchy as shyt."

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I watched MacGruber recently. I don't see the hype at all. :leostare: It's easily the weakest SNL character based movie that I've seen.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I watched MacGruber recently. I don't see the hype at all. :leostare: It's easily the weakest SNL character based movie that I've seen.
this is blasphemous. First of all, MacGruber is hilarious and Will Forte is great. Neither get enough love.

2nd of all, SNL has put out movies like It's Pat, Stuart Saves his Family, Superstar, and The Ladies Man. I think MacGruber is better than Roxbury too. The only movies it's not better than are the Waynes Worlds (2 is underrated) and Coneheads.

The scenes where he wrangles up his old crew and they proceed to immediately blow up is fukkin amazing.