Long May Henry Reign [cue cut scene to *mike* drop] | 23' Tennessee Titans Season Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Bro still Him fr

#DeAndreHopkins numbers vs AJ Brown 2021

AJ
•13 Games Played
•63 Catches
•869 Receiving Yards
•5 Receiving TDs

#DHop
•13 Games Played
•57 Catches
•898 Receiving Yards
•6 Receiving TDs

😈😇

#Titans | #TitanUp

📸: Tennessee Titans

Glad to finally see one of these HOF WR a few yrs from retirement ain't come here to cash their checks and rehab + have some NFL health insurance on file basically :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nasty work

Vrabs gotta be forced to pick an actual OC and stop promoting these goofy ass positio coaches from within who have no fukking clue what they're doing. People have known what we are gonna do on early downs for yrs now fr

I agree @Trav Vrabes and Ran really gotta do some soul searching. The OL is pathetic, we are too predictable. No offensive weapons besides Spears, Henry and Hopkins. A lot of people think Henry is gonna leave :to:… defense needs all types of help. :mjcry:

All I know is I’m going to ugly cry seeing my boy Henry in any other uniform that’s not the two tone blue. They already took AJ

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I agree @Trav Vrabes and Ran really gotta do some soul searching. The OL is pathetic, we are too predictable. No offensive weapons besides Spears, Henry and Hopkins. A lot of people think Henry is gonna leave :to:… defense needs all types of help. :mjcry:

All I know is I’m going to ugly cry seeing my boy Henry in any other uniform that’s not the two tone blue. They already took AJ

Yup...it's just about wraps for some of the Titans that were here for the fun 2-3 years we were moderately in contention.

For Henry, we just don't have the line to help propel him anymore. I don't believe that he is cooked like outsiders are saying but I do believe it's a tad tougher for him to make that 1st person miss so he needs a good to great line to help him to that next level. Which means like EG, we finna be looking at breh in a Cowboys uniform or sum shyt sadly enough 🤢.

AJ hurt/stung for a sec but he didn't even really get enough time to be ingratiated fr + he always been a bit of an a$$hole lol. Dudes like DH tho? Quintessential Titan(s) as far as attitude goes and have the longevity to back it up.

The 🗑️ part is we could low-key grab a dynamic WR in the next draft but prob won't even get to until later rounds at least cuz this line is atrocious and needs to be taken care of.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I don't think Henry is completely shot, but he's clearly not the same guy anymore... it would be best if he went to a team with an above average OL to finish out his career

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
shyt is sickening. :scust:

nikkas playing 1960s style football. Have we scored over 30 this season?

28 seems to be our ceiling this year as we've hit it multiple times somehow :russ: . I don't mind being run centric but if you are gonna do it, be fukking creative with it like Shanahan, McVay or McDaniel. For all of the running this team TRIES to do, these mfs is like 26th in basic run off so clearly it's not working 😂.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yup...it's just about wraps for some of the Titans that were here for the fun 2-3 years we were moderately in contention.

For Henry, we just don't have the line to help propel him anymore. I don't believe that he is cooked like outsiders are saying but I do believe it's a tad tougher for him to make that 1st person miss so he needs a good to great line to help him to that next level. Which means like EG, we finna be looking at breh in a Cowboys uniform or sum shyt sadly enough 🤢.

AJ hurt/stung for a sec but he didn't even really get enough time to be ingratiated fr + he always been a bit of an a$$hole lol. Dudes like DH tho? Quintessential Titan(s) as far as attitude goes and have the longevity to back it up.

The 🗑️ part is we could low-key grab a dynamic WR in the next draft but prob won't even get to until later rounds at least cuz this line is atrocious and needs to be taken care of.
AJ knew Robinson was on some other sht. I don’t wanna see Henry anywhere but Titans uniform. I don’t think he’s shot but this OL ain’t helping him or any qb

Hamsterdam921

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth of the matter is the titans (save Henry and Hopkins) are team full of rookies, and udfa’s. Their record shouldn’t be a surprise. Let the black gm cook in the offseason with the $100 milly in cap and get better skill position players. Use the draft to rebuild the OL and depth