Longshot: Toe numbness (Resolved)

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@The ADD @Michael's Black Son

Im Gucci now :blessed:.

Chiropractor popped my back yesterday and I felt better the same evening. Went back in this morning while at work (it's right down the street) got it adjusted again. Ran 5k just like before. Haven't felt on the toe to see if the feeling/numbness has gone away, frankly I don't care if it ever does as long as I can run.

Running a race tomorrow at 8am.

I ran and worked out every single day in March. Only had 2 rough days where I had to get my shyt together mentally and grind through other than those I took full advantage of the blessing of being able to and having the time. This Lil scare/time off from running is enough to make me not take forgranted or even think about slacking off.

It's great to be back!!!!!!!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
@The ADD @Michael's Black Son

Im Gucci now :blessed:.

Chiropractor popped my back yesterday and I felt better the same evening. Went back in this morning while at work (it's right down the street) got it adjusted again. Ran 5k just like before. Haven't felt on the toe to see if the feeling/numbness has gone away, frankly I don't care if it ever does as long as I can run.

Running a race tomorrow at 8am.

I ran and worked out every single day in March. Only had 2 rough days where I had to get my shyt together mentally and grind through other than those I took full advantage of the blessing of being able to and having the time. This Lil scare/time off from running is enough to make me not take forgranted or even think about slacking off.

It's great to be back!!!!!!!

A damn miracle :mjgrin:

glad you’re back to yourself again