Longtime Mississippi News Anchor Fired For Saying "Fo Shizzle My Nizzle" On Air

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Nah fukk that. Let her stay unemployed.

For her to make such a disgusting and racial insensitive remark on live television should have her blacklisted from all news anchor positions across the nation

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Ehh.

I don’t think she should’ve been fired over this.
Figures you wouldn’t. Most of your opinions on here could have been taken from the yahoo.com comment section . I’ve been peeped what time you’re on :mjpls:

She 100% knows nizzle means nikka, just like you. So why do you think it’s ok for a white woman to say it?

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Figures you wouldn’t. Most of your opinions on here could have been taken from the yahoo.com comment section . I’ve been peeped what time you’re on :mjpls:
Oh no. You don’t like me or my opinions. Whatever shall I do? :ohhh:

Still don’t think she should be fired.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
For the people saying that she shouldn’t get fired… The company is thinking of themselves first. They don’t want the blowback and other shyt that’s attached to shyt like this. I mean people don’t even watch the local news like that anymore, so national backlash for that small ass station is a big deal. They’d rather let her go than try to weather the storm.. Also it’s an easy way to get rid of people that make a lot of money from the station.. I don’t know if she was making a lot but still. It’s much easier to put a person willing to take less money to do the same job.

Also you’re in JACKSON MISSISSIPPI! C’mon now :russ:

EDIT: She’s been there 20 years? Easy out :camby:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Red
Oh no. You don’t like me or my opinions. Whatever shall I do? :ohhh:

Still don’t think she should be fired.
Everybody is welcome to their opinion just like folks are welcome to call them out. The vast majority of your opinions sound like they’re made by a middle aged conservative white man who’s racist but don’t want to be seen as outwardly racist. I honestly hope you’re a cac because it honestly would be sadder if you’re really a black man in the deep south that thinks the way you do:mjpls:

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Red

Everybody is welcome to their opinion just like folks are welcome to call them out. The vast majority of your opinions sound like they’re made by a middle aged conservative white man who’s racist but don’t want to be seen as outwardly racist. I honestly hope you’re a cac because it honestly would be sadder if you’re really a black man in the deep south that thinks the way you do:mjpls:
Welp, hate to break it to you. I’m a black man living in the ATL metro(in a black neighborhood), from NC and grew up in Mississippi. I am middle aged, and consider myself to be a bit conservative. And yes, I have no problems with you not liking my opinions. Being honest, I don’t really rock with yours.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Welp, hate to break it to you. I’m a black man living in the ATL metro(in a black neighborhood), from NC and grew up in Mississippi. I am middle aged, and consider myself to be a bit conservative. And yes, I have no problems with you not liking my opinions. Being honest, I don’t really rock with yours.
So why would “black man” with this background not have a issue with a white woman saying the nword on live tv?