Lonzo Ball's dad says his son will be better than Jason Kidd and Steph Curry

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Stop giving this moron a platform.

He's a big mouthed and arrogant. He talks up his son while not teaching them a lick of defense and just hoping that shyt will workout for them in the end.

Lamelo won't score 92 in the NBA, but he might end up getting scored on every possession which is why he has a good chance of not even making it that far.
:mjpls:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he needs to take a step back. I understand family support, but he going overboard and just creating pressure. Its somewhat a genius marketing tactic, but he cant run into the ground. Between his constant hyperbole and the system he's forced Chino Hills to run...he's becoming an annoying character.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Shut the fukk up. :childplease:

He literally said Lonzo will be the future GOAT surpassing Jordan. I got no problem with parents supporting their children, but this man has no filter and goes off every chance he gets(and he wants wants every chance available).
:laff: :suckitself:

I fukks wit it. What else a father supposed to do? :childplease: shyt I just became a father two weeks ago and I already know Imma be this type of Pop to my kids when they get that age. Be ya child's biggest fan brehs :thinknikka:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Shut the fukk up. :childplease:

He literally said Lonzo will be the future GOAT surpassing Jordan. I got no problem with parents supporting their children, but this man has no filter and goes off every chance he gets(and he wants wants every chance available).

Don't forget he said all three of his sons would be on the 2020 Olympic team...:russ:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
jumper looking like a chicken wing and shyt
to be chef you need that goat shot and the team/scheme to boost it all
none of the ball bros got goat level athleticism/skill

they could still be productive but nothing is pointing towards that rare air for them right now it's hype

Last edited: