Lonzo Ball's dad says his son will be better than Jason Kidd and Steph Curry

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saying he's going to be better than a Hall of Fame player when he hasn't even played a game in the NBA goes beyond just being confident in his son.

He sound stupid.
But if his son DOES end up being Hall of Fame level, how will he sound then?

It's too early for his statement to be stupid. :yeshrug:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
A DAD PROUD OF HIS SONS? THAT shyt IS OUTRAGEOUS!
All you first page nikkas some hating bytches, everybody in sports media says ridiculous shyt, the fact that they're his sons should raise even less of an eyebrow. nikkas mad their fathers never had good things to say about them.

"LaMelo won't score 92 in the NBA"
But wait nikka, I thought he wasn't going to make it to the league.....?

Bash a 14 year old brehs.:what:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But if his son DOES end up being Hall of Fame level, how will he sound then?

It's too early for his statement to be stupid. :yeshrug:
Kid is very average def not to early to tell. Unless he has another growth spurt or gets crazy athletic he won't do much on the league

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The father is getting attention because he has a son who is in college getting ready to be a top 3 pick more than likely

He's got another son who's headed to UCLA for basketball

And another son who's only in the 10th who already committed to UCLA and just dropped 92 points in a game.

He deserves the attention,but he fukkin up with some of the shyt he saying.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
attachment.php
:russ:

R.I.P Bernie you were the best thing about that movie

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this nikka got me thinking if I should leave my bytch.....she 5'7....this nikka said he made sure to get with a tall bytch.

I'm 6'3-6'4.....Should I look out for my kids :damn:

I need some hoopers :damn:

Only like 6% of adult makes are over 6-2 breh, you might be taking an L wasting those tall genes :yeshrug:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A DAD PROUD OF HIS SONS? THAT shyt IS OUTRAGEOUS!
All you first page nikkas some hating bytches, everybody in sports media says ridiculous shyt, the fact that they're his sons should raise even less of an eyebrow. nikkas mad their fathers never had good things to say about them.

"LaMelo won't score 92 in the NBA"
But wait nikka, I thought he wasn't going to make it to the league.....?

Bash a 14 year old brehs.:what:

:stopitslime:

This isn't proud dad. You hear what the fathers of these other prospects have said? You haven't because they're not all in the video attention whoring. This guy already has a brand for his sons with t shirts. He's getting them on TV and social media as much as possible. He's setting up games to have his sons take all the shots by cherry picking. After LaMelo scores 92 and does an interview his pops is right there answering questions :hhh:

Lonzo is in college and will be a top 5 pick but LaMelo and Liangelo are still kids. Let things play out for them before comparing them to NBA greats.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
:stopitslime:

This isn't proud dad. You hear what the fathers of these other prospects have said? You haven't because they're not all in the video attention whoring. This guy already has a brand for his sons with t shirts. He's getting them on TV and social media as much as possible. He's setting up games to have his sons take all the shots by cherry picking. After LaMelo scores 92 and does an interview his pops is right there answering questions :hhh:

Lonzo is in college and will be a top 5 pick but LaMelo and Liangelo are still kids. Let things play out for them before comparing them to NBA greats.
So he's doing what the fukk a dad should be doing.:childplease: