Look at her...look at Azealia Banks ya'll

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Only thing is...she's not telling the truth. This broad has consistently shown she's mentally unstable. She's a schizo. Her whole story is a farce. Please tell me you really believe her cause I got some old, beat up Air Force that when you put them on will make your dikk 5 inches bigger. I'll bump em to you for $300.

there's a possibility at both

but her's ain't far-fetched

RZA a known c00n
Holywood CACs some of the most racist people on the planet
so...

plus they ain't got no tape :childplease:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
if she's telling the truth, then you're laughing at a girl getting called the N word and physically harmed.

and i wouldn't put it past some holywood CAC(s) to do this or RZA to be a "c00n" and defend the CACs
Nobody gives a fukk :upsetfavre:

She done burnt all the bridges with prideful black folk anyways after that skin bleaching fiasco. We knew the bytch was erratic, a chronic liar, and instigator before then but that was the straw that broke Hov's back. :francis:

All that LEGIT c00ning (I don't overuse the word like 99% of nikkas on here) and yet the harsh realities will always come back to hit her. She's black and they don't give a shyt about you.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

She done burnt all the bridges with prideful black folk anyways after that skin bleaching fiasco. We knew the bytch was erratic, a chronic liar, and instigator before then but that was the straw that broke Hov's back. :francis:

All that LEGIT c00ning (I don't overuse the word like 99% of nikkas on here) and yet the harsh realities will always come back to hit her. She's black and they don't give a shyt about you.

still no excuse to pardon these CACs behaviors

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
pretty much but since she has a history of saying "mean things" about Black men, the coli doesn't care whether or not her claims are true.
Damn right. fukk her. She spent her entire career praising white men and shyttin on black men and women. Even came at a little black girl. If it ain't true. bytch is a crazy liar as normal. If it is true. She got her reality check. Either way I lose no sleep..

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
there's a possibility at both

but her's ain't far-fetched

RZA a known c00n
Holywood CACs some of the most racist people on the planet
so...

plus they ain't got no tape :childplease:

RZA said one thing in his WHOLE 25 plus years as a celebrity and he's a "known c00n"? Get the fvck outta here, my n!gga. I was one of the first that said he was wrong for that Black men dress/police statement but I'd PayPal you some money if you can point out any other actions/statements from him that is consistent of c00n behavior. Also point out where he blatantly lies.

Bat sh!t crazy b!tch is lying.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Absolutely, bro. The dudes that know this broads history and automatically believe this story, with no corroboration from ANYONE else, is an idiot. Period.