Look at her...look at Azealia Banks ya'll

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
why should we believe them
i've seen shyt like this too many times
If it is true then I believe time will reveal. These people usually show their true colors more than once to others I would imagine Hollywood circles would generate some talk if any of it is true.

Even if not, like brehs in here already said she laid with the Devils so she get burned by em :manny:

She's given black men, women, AND children the short end of the stick on several occasions over white folks. Let her burn :camby:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This broad has openly and consistently sh!t on Black men, Black women, Black children, bleached her skin, gone around saying she prefers white men and burned every bridge she ever came across because of her sociopathic, erratic and violent behavior and yet we still got dudes like @Black_Panther_JS and simp trolls like @Matt504 willing to :cape: for her.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
This broad has openly sh!t on Black men, Black women, Black children, bleached her skin, gone around saying she prefers white men and burned every bridge she ever came across because of her sociopathic and erratic behavior and yet we still got dudes like @Black_Panther_JS and simp trolls @Matt504 willing to :cape: for her.

nobody's caping for nobody, i don't respect her or her opinions
but she's still black and is getting treated bad because of it

if Rodney King said/did everything she said/did would yall not have cared when he got abused by racist cops?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nobody's caping for nobody, i don't respect her or her opinions
but she's still black and is getting treated bad because of it

if Rodney King said/did everything she said/did would yall not have cared when he got abused by racist cops?

:what:

Bro, what are you smoking?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And it seems alotta people have a hard time believing someone like this bytch really exist. like "she can't be that crazy". I know someone in real life who's EXACTLY like this bytch. Burned every bridge in her life. From her parents to friends to siblings to children. bytch is damn near 50 and STILL doesn't get it. Is alone and pushes everyone away. A complete manipulator and user She will make u feel sorry for her and then make u regret EVER helping her. Trust me. That's Azelea Banks in the next 20 years. No bullshyt. She honestly probably believes her own lies cause that's how delusional, narcissistic and sociopathic she is.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The real sad part about that whole thing is that after ALL the fvcked up sh!t that she said about Black men, it was a Black man (RZA) who gave her a leading role in his film despite his people saying he should steer clear of her. He gave her money when she needed it. He put her in a hotel. He set up her up with an opportunity to close a record deal. He even took her to this party where she had the golden opportunity to network and she STILL fvcked him over.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This broad has openly and consistently sh!t on Black men, Black women, Black children, bleached her skin, gone around saying she prefers white men and burned every bridge she ever came across because of her sociopathic, erratic and violent behavior and yet we still got dudes like @Black_Panther_JS and simp trolls like @Matt504 willing to :cape: for her.

If her story is true, it doesn't matter what she's said about anyone.

you're advocating for the same shyt cacs do when cops kill Black people and they jump to dig up dirt on their pasts as if that has any bearing on the current crime.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If her story is true, it doesn't matter what she's said about anyone.

you're advocating for the same shyt cacs do when cops kill Black people and they jump to dig up dirt on their pasts as if that has any bearing on the current crime.
Difference is we have context of the person in front of us. BEFORE the situation happens. So we have the privilege of using discernment. With random cases. There is none. A random black man walking down the street getting shot by the cops for no other reason other than he's black doesnt just effect him. It effects all of us being that these are the same people that's hired to protect us and what we pay our tax dollars for. Its the Govt. It's apples and oranges. If u heard Hitler got attacked by a mob of people. Would u give a fukk? But if u seen a random old guy getting attacked by a mob of people. U would then feel a way. These cacs bringing up past shyt to villianize black victim's to justify police brutality and hate crimes is a whole different subject.

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Beginning of video made me want to go listen to Broke With Expensive Taste.

And I think what really happen is somewhere in the middle of both stories. It always is.