Look at Jaden Smith's new PAWG y'all :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than being a weirdo, where did Will and Jada mess up with raising Jaden? :patrice:

Let the lil nikka dress be a weirdo:hubie:

I'm sure raising a rich child in Hollywood is 1000x harder than y'all think it is.
Didn't he get aired out in one of his films? Money aint everything breh. How you respect your father after watching him get treated like PinkyXXX?

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
Yo What that nikka got on:pachaha:
CfdBQm6W4AAZy1L.jpg

Jaden is a fly lil nikka :dame:

Last edited:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Good. She's not about to waste his money on stupid shyt or put him on child support so he's fukkED for almost 20 gawt damn years. That Jordan face is not shaming anyone anymore. :ld:

When nikkas are DONE, nikkas are done.

Heroin addicts in the making.
so, if this is the perspective that Black people see HIM in, then you should be OVERJOYED that no Black women will enter his world. He's SIMULTANEOUSLY saving a Black woman WHILE PAWGING, because now she can concentrate on getting her EDUCATION and a GOOD JOB! :blessed:

Meanwhile, the White girl is working on her M.R.S. :yawn:
#RinseWashRepeate

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Good. She's not about to waste his money on stupid shyt or put him on child support so he's fukkED for almost 20 gawt damn years. That Jordan face is not shaming anyone anymore. :ld:

When nikkas are DONE, nikkas are done. :leostare:
Sounds like you tryna say all those things would happen if he was with a black woman :mjpls:

Let him date whoever he wants to date, but he's not bashing black women in that process so why are you?:mjpls:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Sounds like you tryna say all those things would happen if he was with a black woman :mjpls:

Let him date whoever he wants to date, but he's not bashing black women in that process so why are you?:mjpls:
I'm not going to say ALL BULLETS TO THE HEAD mean that you are going to die. I'm not going to BASH bullets to head and GENERALIZE and say that they're ALL going to cause you to die. :mjpls: So, Russian roulette this Friday :krs:? My place.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm not going to say ALL BULLETS TO THE HEAD mean that you are going to die. I'm not going to BASH bullets to head and GENERALIZE and say that they're ALL going to cause you to die. :mjpls: So, Russian roulette this Friday :krs:? My place.
Just to be clear you are saying being with a black women is equivalent to a bullet to the head :mjpls: