Looking back on it... The Blueprint 3 was kinda slept on

Daps
Production is 4.5/5 stars and Jay lowkey had some good lines on here. Granted, there are wack songs on here and the "Half man half mammal" line but

What You Talkin About: 7/10
Thank You- 9/10
D.O.A- 5/10 (was a good song at the time but didn't age well imo)
Run This Town- Classic song, Kanye killed his verse. 8.5/10
Empire State Of Mind- Song was everywhere and still getting play to this day. 8/10
Real As It Gets- 7/10
On To The Next One- Never felt this song at all.. People got mad af at the "nikkas want my old shyt, buy my old albums" tho :mjlol: 4/10
Off That- Production the only thing I like about this song. Drake hook meh. 5/10
A Star Is Born- Cole verse was fire and liked the concept of the song 7.5/10
Venus Vs. Mars- Nah. 3/10
Already Home- The "half man half mammal" line is still :mjlol: til this day but classic Cudi hook and Hov did his thing outside of that awful line. 8.5/10
Hate- Underrated song. It's catchy for a song that was made for fun :yeshrug: 7/10
Reminder- The production :obamasweat: 8/10
So Ambitious- If only Skateboard P still made more songs like these and Alright :mjcry: 9/10
Young Forever- This song is whatever to me. 5/10

Outside of 2 wack songs and a couple average ones, BP3 is underrated imo. It's better than MCHG, BP2 and Kingdom Come.

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
On To The Next One- Never felt this song at all..

Because your taste is suspect.

Which is why you think Blueprint 3 was underrated (it wasn't - shyt sucked), and you can't even tell which was the most hip-hop sounding, memorable track on that shyt (On To The Next One)

Daps
Because your taste is suspect.

Which is why you think Blueprint 3 was underrated (it wasn't - shyt sucked), and you can't even tell which was the most hip-hop sounding, memorable track on that shyt (On To The Next One)
Empire State of Mind and Run This Town were/are more memorable songs than On To The Next One :dwillhuh: Run This Town and Empire State of mind are getting play to this day, and I don't like On To The Next one mainly because of the beat

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Empire State of Mind and Run This Town were/are more memorable songs than On To The Next One :dwillhuh: Run This Town and Empire State of mind are getting play to this day, and I don't like On To The Next one mainly because of the beat

because they're pop records for pop radio. Which is where you're hearing it.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not that good

I might be the only one that fukks with Venus verses Mars though

Maybe it's cuz I was rolling when I heard it but it bangs imo :yeshrug:

Ghetto techno Is easily the worst song by jay z and in the category of the elites it's right next to eminems"Fack"

It makes braveheart party sound like one mic. And that song is no. 3 on my elite rappers :trash: list

The song has so many things wrong

The beat sounds like a gay meth party

Lyrics are garbage

The fact he thought he was trying to "start another trend with this shyt" ( which in a whole is bullshyt, buts that's for another thread )

And the complete disrespect with that took more shots than pac had.
:scust:

Jay is in my top 3 through. fukk the haters

RD
BP
BA
WT
AG are all classic