Looking back on it... The Blueprint 3 was kinda slept on

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
What does it matter if it's a solo album, half these dudes have features on all their songs. Almost as if OB4CL isn't a Raekwon album or not giving props to Andre 3k and Big Boi individually for their 5 classics.
He was the highlight of the album and he was spitting and flowing unlike on MCHG and BP3.

i still feel like Only Built... is a duo album. I think Ghost put his stamp on the songs just as much as Raekwon did.
They put Ghost name in tiny little letters on the cover which i still don't understand why?

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Iron Man is a solo-album though even though Raekwon was also a lot on that album.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Definitely underrated, it's only about 2-3 songs I couldn't get with...

Production was great, it was a very soild commercial rap album and to me it was Jay showing he could stay relevant In the middle of a Hip-Hop shift change

Thank You, Already Home, So Ambitious were probably my favorite songs on there...

I always hear people saying it wasn't good but I really have yet to hear a good reason why

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Jay always used great production i think. That's what carry a lot of his songs.
Even his last album was pretty good for somebody going into that electronic/trap sound.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
1 Blueprint 3
2 Kingdom Come
3 Watch The Throne
4 American Gangster
5 Magna Carta Holy Grail

i checked all of them and i think Kingdom Come is also a good album.
Lyrically American Gangster is the best though but as a beatmaker the beats on albums are very important to me before i start to like it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's not that good

I might be the only one that fukks with Venus verses Mars though

Maybe it's cuz I was rolling when I heard it but it bangs imo :yeshrug:

Ghetto techno Is easily the worst song by jay z and in the category of the elites it's right next to eminems"Fack"

It makes braveheart party sound like one mic. And that song is no. 3 on my elite rappers :trash: list

The song has so many things wrong

The beat sounds like a gay meth party

Lyrics are garbage

The fact he thought he was trying to "start another trend with this shyt" ( which in a whole is bullshyt, buts that's for another thread )

And the complete disrespect with that took more shots than pac had.
:scust:

Jay is in my top 3 through. fukk the haters

RD
BP
BA
WT
AG are all classic
1. He shoulda kept cassie on the venus vs Mars hook. Bey sounds wack.

2 ghetto techno isn't on the album

McPiff

#goat
Daps
the production was dope.

some of the songs are classic thank you, real as it gets,so ambitious & already home
hate is funny ass song
run this town, eosm, doa, venus vs mars, reminder, on to the next one and the intro are average at best
the rest :scusthov:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
1 Blueprint 3
2 Kingdom Come
3 Watch The Throne
4 American Gangster
5 Magna Carta Holy Grail

i checked all of them and i think Kingdom Come is also a good album.
Lyrically American Gangster is the best though but as a beatmaker the beats on albums are very important to me before i start to like it.
:mjlol: this is the worst list I've ever seen, breh.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
i still feel like Only Built... is a duo album. I think Ghost put his stamp on the songs just as much as Raekwon did.
They put Ghost name in tiny little letters on the cover which i still don't understand why?
It was like a collabo album, but it was more like Raekwon's album featuring Ghostface. Ghost gets props for that album as he should and Snoop gets props for Chronic as well (he might've had more mic time than Dre on the album). While ghost appeared on like 12-13/16 songs and both "skits". So he should definitely get cred for that album as well.