Looking back on it... The Blueprint 3 was kinda slept on

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Glad cats gave Thank You the props it deserves. I like the album but I think Jay Kanye are in the same standing as Drake Machine and creativity wise on the low, I think the industry is like that on the low and I started peepin that around that time more heavy so I didn't follow the hype of this album as much, there's no memories there. Great sounding album though. He makes maybach music at this point.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Lmao at multiple people hating on Run this Town and Empire State Of Mind...
Run This Town's production sounded cheap as fukk. Kanye came through with the cheap ass 03 MP3 drums. shyt sounds like a Gatorade commercial.

ESOM tho :jawalrus: The ONLY SONG WORTH LISTENING TO on that album.

Naw we not jumping for this revisionist history. BP3 was, is, always will be basura. It galvanized Jay as a whiny out of touch dude who has overstayed his welcome and is only looking to profit from rather than contribute to hip hop

His last thoroughly good album was TBA.... 12 years ago my nikka.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Run This Town's production sounded cheap as fukk. Kanye came through with the cheap ass 03 MP3 drums. shyt sounds like a Gatorade commercial.

ESOM tho :jawalrus: The ONLY SONG WORTH LISTENING TO on that album.

Naw we not jumping for this revisionist history. BP3 was, is, always will be basura. It galvanized Jay as a whiny out of touch dude who has overstayed his welcome and is only looking to profit from rather than contribute to hip hop

His last thoroughly good album was TBA.... 12 years ago my nikka.

Agree with as an album his last good one was TBA. Don't mess with AG like others do aND I think Jays the best to do it...

But it is just comical to me that people are making claims that ESOM and RTT is garbage. (Including u)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Agree with as an album his last good one was TBA. Don't mess with AG like others do aND I think Jays the best to do it...

But it is just comical to me that people are making claims that ESOM and RTT is garbage. (Including u)
AG had bars but the production was off. I still bump Beirut Gangster :ohlawd:

ESOM is good money but RTT was just cheesy. Even if u count it tho 2 hot songs over 1 whole abum sounds like basura to me.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't agree with The Black Album being Jay Z's last good album. IMO, American Gangster >>>>> The Black Album. AG is Jay Z's last great album. The feel, the flow, the lyrics, and the production makes it a Top 3 Jay album.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Production is 4.5/5 stars and Jay lowkey had some good lines on here. Granted, there are wack songs on here and the "Half man half mammal" line but

What You Talkin About: 7/10
Thank You- 9/10
D.O.A- 5/10 (was a good song at the time but didn't age well imo)
Run This Town- Classic song, Kanye killed his verse. 8.5/10
Empire State Of Mind- Song was everywhere and still getting play to this day. 8/10
Real As It Gets- 7/10
On To The Next One- Never felt this song at all.. People got mad af at the "nikkas want my old shyt, buy my old albums" tho :mjlol: 4/10
Off That- Production the only thing I like about this song. Drake hook meh. 5/10
A Star Is Born- Cole verse was fire and liked the concept of the song 7.5/10
Venus Vs. Mars- Nah. 3/10
Already Home- The "half man half mammal" line is still :mjlol: til this day but classic Cudi hook and Hov did his thing outside of that awful line. 8.5/10
Hate- Underrated song. It's catchy for a song that was made for fun :yeshrug: 7/10
Reminder- The production :obamasweat: 8/10
So Ambitious- If only Skateboard P still made more songs like these and Alright :mjcry: 7/10
Young Forever- This song is whatever to me. 5/10

Outside of 2 wack songs and a couple average ones, BP3 is underrated imo. It's better than MCHG, BP2 and Kingdom Come.
Venus vs Mars was easily 8/10

Daps
I can't agree with The Black Album being Jay Z's last good album. IMO, American Gangster >>>>> The Black Album. AG is Jay Z's last great album. The feel, the flow, the lyrics, and the production makes it a Top 3 Jay album.
I agree. TBA is a classic but you can argue AG is one also and I've always preferred AG over TBA.

Venus vs Mars was easily 8/10
Didn't like the concept of the song

Superstar
Daps
You can't say the hate wasn't understandable though, a lot of experimental production and instruments and very poppy hooks/songs.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blueprint 1
Reasonable Doubt

Only Jayz albums I consider 4.5 mics. His catalog is a lot of 3.5 and one or two 4's, keep it a rack, yall over rate that nig crazy because u loved his swag, gay nikkas