Looking to start / invest in a Business.

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any thoughts / recommendations?
Between my Business Partner and I we have roughly 80-100K to invest.. Looking to diversify our interests. We are seriously contemplating an existing Daycare which is for sale at a reasonable price and is run absentee (which is what we would need as we are both employed.)
Also considering importing Hair extensions and supplies from overseas as the Margins are generally very high with no returns.

A buddy of mine has experience in and wants me to invest with him in Buying jewelry from Auctions (police seizure, etc.) as well as European car parts.. Buying totaled BMW, Mercedes, etc and taking out the parts and selling online.

Last edited:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
where you at, cannabis has a great return. can do 50-150k every 4 months and thats on the low end just on the grow. that doesnt event address products which would double that

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Come fly out to the Bay Area OP. We'll pick you up at SFO and we can have a meeting. My business partner and I can discuss things with your partner and yourself. We're heavy out here. PM a breh

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Come fly out to the Bay Area OP. We'll pick you up at SFO and we can have a meeting. My business partner and I can discuss things with your partner and yourself. We're heavy out here. PM a breh

check out medicated hotwings on instagram . datnikkagrows

Last edited: