Looks like MMG had a restructuring

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Why is rockie fresh still there? Must be ghostwriting for somebody because he hasn't dropped shyt

Fresh came out with like 3 mixtapes last year... None of them particularly stood out to me tho.

If I remember correctly they had a common theme of being named after the city he was in whenever he recorded them

Had hopes for Isa :francis:

Isa had that classic mixtape that came out last year on MMG and since he's left he's come out with some looosies and just put out a 4-track EP last week that's piff

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Hoping Tracy T gets signed by Guwop or somethin..dude been consistently grinding and dropping good music for years now..mad underrated.Fat Trel had a few memorable verses but nothin special..and where the fukk is Gunplay.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
id imagine ross has flipped his music money into a gang of investments that are paying his bills. his model been selling all his shyt through music, so this was basically just cutting the fat. trell & fresh will be cut eventually, maybe even wale & maybach o (love that name. its so stupid)

FSP

Banned
Daps
MMG is a label where you aren't held back from nothing but u gotta do all the work .

So you won't get pushed like a label should push you but you can drop a project when you want .

Basically if you a hard working individual it's the perfect label for you .

The backing is really lacking .

Just gotta take the good with the bad .

Creatively they leave their artist alone and let them do them .

All those folks have dropped projects but they haven't done numbers .

Stalley had 2 albums why he complaining nikka work hard .

Fat trel is mad lazy .

Tracy t is talent but he doesn't even have a big core following .

Oh yea Omarion last album was really good too but it wasn't pushed more .

He had a huge single and the label should have pushed the album way better .
Wow. Good insight

Daps
I like Stalley. Good beats, decent rhymes. He has his own sound which I respect. Also liked that he never claimed to be anything he ain't
this is what people really dont like about dude.. they dont know much about him, so he appears "boring"..

these folks need to be all up in your personal lives.. need to have them on Instagram, Twitter, etc all day & night.. talking all wreckless on record(see the Idols Become Rivals thread..)..

Stalley stayed in his lane, and made dope music.. using one song as a measure of his work, while discounting the rest- is corny as hell.. then again.. this is thecoli.com, where common sense just aint very common..

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Rockie Fresh is mad underrated. He's like a better version of Chance :yeshrug:

His production is always top notch as well :wow:
I think him and chance are about even . I've only heard 3 projects from him (electric hiway, driving 88, and fresh veggies) I use to play fresh veggies all the time

on the 2nd row...

:patrice:
ooohh

Ain't even click the link in the OP yesterday :troll:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
MMG is a label where you aren't held back from nothing but u gotta do all the work .

So you won't get pushed like a label should push you but you can drop a project when you want .

Basically if you a hard working individual it's the perfect label for you .

The backing is really lacking .

Just gotta take the good with the bad .

Creatively they leave their artist alone and let them do them .

All those folks have dropped projects but they haven't done numbers .

Stalley had 2 albums why he complaining nikka work hard .

Fat trel is mad lazy .

Tracy t is talent but he doesn't even have a big core following .

Oh yea Omarion last album was really good too but it wasn't pushed more .

He had a huge single and the label should have pushed the album way better .

yeah this all makes sense

trel got his own problems he gotta deal with, breh bout to be doin a bid due to drugs and fukkery

i thought it was known that stalley hasnt been MMG for some time now, and honestly, he never fit their mold, but like you said, he dropped a couple albums with them

i feel like MMG would be a great place for indie artists with some sort of appeal, fanbase, trying to get to that next step, as long as they are down to make records, get them out, and then tour them shyts

i know nipsey had a chance to get with MMG and passed to do his own thing, but i feel like even a short 1-2 deal for him on MMG woulda been good to help continue building his notoriety and fanbase while he keeps preparing the elusive victory lap