Looks like MMG had a restructuring

GoldynChild

Rookie
Daps
Stalley needs to hand his life line over to Harry Fraud for the culture :blessed:

man. THANK YOU. havent heard this song since my university days and this brings back so many memories. I had forgotten about this one. I still prefer the other version though, the one with the official vid.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Whats up with the nikka that 's always getting knocked out all the time...

Forgot his name...

edit

Gunplay

Daps
Reppin
In The Clouds
this is what people really dont like about dude.. they dont know much about him, so he appears "boring"..

these folks need to be all up in your personal lives.. need to have them on Instagram, Twitter, etc all day & night.. talking all wreckless on record(see the Idols Become Rivals thread..)..

Stalley stayed in his lane, and made dope music.. using one song as a measure of his work, while discounting the rest- is corny as hell.. then again.. this is thecoli.com, where common sense just aint very common..
Nah. His flow is just not something people are drawn to. No one knows what is going on in J. Cole's personal life or Kendrick's and they sell well. You're projecting. I'm all for psychoanalyzing why certain people are successful but this is the wrong take.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Avery storm was/is signed to Nelly.i remember him on that b.i.g remix album back in the day with Nelly.

I liked stally,he was different.sometimes he didn't rune,but I got used to it lol.

Still don't understand why on 10 Jesus pieces,he rapped "big did it the best",with big did it the best" lol.

Daps
Maybach-O
omarion-2012-dance-o.gif

:mjgrin:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Fat Trel lost his fire inside after he signed with MMG. Those first few mixtapes of his were uncouth. That joint with Ross "Burn" was pretty tough though.. it didn't get enough recognition.