Looks like Tru Life will be home in 2 weeks UPDATE: Tru is free!!

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Damn time flies

I remember going to First Choice (barber shop where nikkas from his hood worked out) and seeing him as a kid. Then he signed with the Roc and I would always see him pull up in the hood with the van and shyt. I ain't gonna front, always proud to be from the LES but as a youngin I was hyped off Tru being with Jay

Funny shyt is the kid that died behind the situation that got him and his brother locked up was my childhood friend/classmate. Crazy shyt man, nikkas from different housing projects beefing for nothing.

But the hood done changed, NYPD and Feds done raided the entire LES and nikkas all doing football numbers. Thank God I left the hood

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
thats what i was thinking straight away when i saw it...Nore or Tax.
then i thought he might want to come out on some positive shyt and not talk about all the ra-ra stuff

he has a story though and it would be good to hear it now he's older and not caught up in anything now.

yep, someone will correct me if i'm wrong on any of this but yeah
Cam wasn't with his usual people and the when nobody stepped in Tru snuffed I'm by all accounts.

Cam thought he was set up.
i seen people say Jojo Capone stepped in after that because he was close w/ both of em.

XXL: Ok, so speaking of being gone, a while back you said you punched Cam’ron in the face. He’s not really around right now but the Dips are still moving. Did that really happen and what’s your status with them ?

Tru: As far as the whole Cam thing, I’m gonna plead the fifth on that. Shout out to Cam actually.

everybody fukks with Cam but he was dissing Tru's new boss while Tru had problems w/ Jim so

:yeshrug:
Also remember JR Writer released a Tru Life diss record and Cam was doing ad-libs on it sending shots at Tru Life. Big Joe was there with Cam when he got snuffed but was like "I'm not his bodyguard". Cam is by himself most of the time.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tru Life was the fukkery gawd. Dude was terrorizing Dipset. Didn't he give Cam a black eye? :russ: at how Mobb Deep acted like they saw a ghost when asked about him on the Beef DVD.
Havoc looked ready to talk about it he had the :lolbron: when it was brought up. Prodigy was :patrice: "man we ain't even gon talk about that"

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn time flies

I remember going to First Choice (barber shop where nikkas from his hood worked out) and seeing him as a kid. Then he signed with the Roc and I would always see him pull up in the hood with the van and shyt. I ain't gonna front, always proud to be from the LES but as a youngin I was hyped off Tru being with Jay

Funny shyt is the kid that died behind the situation that got him and his brother locked up was my childhood friend/classmate. Crazy shyt man, nikkas from different housing projects beefing for nothing.

But the hood done changed, NYPD and Feds done raided the entire LES and nikkas all doing football numbers. Thank God I left the hood
When did you grow up in LES? I never thought of it as being hood so the Tru Life Beef dvd situation shocked me

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Havoc looked ready to talk about it he had the :lolbron: when it was brought up. Prodigy was :patrice: "man we ain't even gon talk about that"
:russ: Hav and P were trying to play dumb. Hav was like "Oh you're talking about the Puerto Rican kid?" :patrice:
:wow: Tru Life was self-snitching even before the social media era. Dude literally got on camera and told the robbery in elaborate detail :francis:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Also remember JR Writer released a Tru Life diss record and Cam was doing ad-libs on it sending shots at Tru Life. Big Joe was there with Cam when he got snuffed but was like "I'm not his bodyguard". Cam is by himself most of the time.

yeah, Cam went back around Huddy and them after that.
he got cool with Joe again later when he was pushing Vado heavy.

that diss was fire now i think about it.

he said they used to call Tru little Jim because when he was around Jim he'd try to look like Jim.
same joint where he said "wow, a camel on a camel"

Flex said he's putting a little diss thing together, we do that shyt in 10 minutes.

:mjlol:at Mobb catching strays, and its crazy how JR had little respect for Bleeks pen game, he shyt on it constantly.