Lord Jamar - "I don't give a fukk bout the beatles all these white mothafukas do is steal our sh*t!!

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's sad that dude is known as that c00n who gets his rent paid by a racist cac for saying controversial shyt on a site where people only want to see black fukkery.

It's sad that hiphop is associated with this and that a lot of black trash are fly and talk fly. There's a lot more white trash out here, as we've seen the past year or so but thanks to people like Vlad and Jamar this is an unknown phenomenon in cities and around the world.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
It's sad that dude is known as that c00n who gets his rent paid by a racist cac for saying controversial shyt on a site
i'm sure he is doing well with the money he made with his music and live tours around the world. he doesn't need vlad to make ends meet
ps: i can't confirm any of this information and neither should you because that is creepy.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

Naa...sounds like u dont know what the real definition is....but u already said he's doing this to pay rent like u got inside info which u dont so ima just let u do u.
I'm very sure, and it's not the one frequently used on the coli. You are one google away if you are wondering or just ask you dad.

To pay rent = for a paycheck, he's obviously not doing it for free.

I obviously don't know if he fukking pays rent, mortgage, or a motel bill.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
what lies were told?
Beatles prime was after they stopped "stealing" shyt from black people. No one cares about their first 4 albums, it was when the started innovating and pushing music forwards with Help and Rubber Soul that they changed the game.

And Beatles was a cover band that covered black artists in the UK before they started making their own songs plus some covers. They were among the people that made black artists popular in the UK, it wasn't no "let's take this unknown black person fukk him over and make money of this song" like the US. And covers was a normal thing back then. Specially Lennon was a great supporter of black people, musicians and our cause more than most American white artists.