Lord Jamar - "I don't give a fukk bout the beatles all these white mothafukas do is steal our sh*t!!

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
You can say the exact same thing about a lot of 90s Coli darlings doe :sas1:

Ya but They arnt on vlads couch every month having hissy fits over music they don't like. Jamar is like a chick on her period always crying about shyt. Man up dude

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It's sad that dude is known as that c00n who gets his rent paid by a racist cac for saying controversial shyt on a site where people only want to see black fukkery.

It's sad that hiphop is associated with this and that a lot of black trash are fly and talk fly. There's a lot more white trash out here, as we've seen the past year or so but thanks to people like Vlad and Jamar this is an unknown phenomenon in cities and around the world.
LOL only you are calling him a c00n. Nobody ever called him that

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
It's sad that dude is known as that c00n who gets his rent paid by a racist cac for saying controversial shyt on a site where people only want to see black fukkery.

It's sad that hiphop is associated with this and that a lot of black trash are fly and talk fly. There's a lot more white trash out here, as we've seen the past year or so but thanks to people like Vlad and Jamar this is an unknown phenomenon in cities and around the world.

:camby:

i highly doubt your black for saying some stupid shyt like this

da fukk u could call a black man a c00n who is paid by a white man for his honest thoughts
then when that white man asks the black man "is the white the devil"
and that black man looks the white man in the eyes and says YES... then breaks it down

that's not a c00n that's a real nikka
but
u probably wouldn't know. cause, of what i originally stated

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land

lord jamar a c00n?
giphy.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
what lies were told?

Plenty.

Beatles never STOLE from black artist. They always paid homage and cited Little Richard and Chuck Berry as inspirations of theirs and worked with numerous black artist when they all went solo. Hell they even had Billy Preston on their last album and he played keys in their last "concert"

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
Good to know jamar keeps certain artists in "high self esteem" lmao

Imagine the outrage if a white artist said they dint fukk with black music at all like this tho. Food for thought.

*waits for my negs

No negs that's for the suckas. I hear what u saying too.

But lord Jamar ain't lying in nothing he talkin about.

It's just his delivery is harsh. All about perspective too, as a black man I agree with the general concept, but if I was a white man I would prolly look at this as a ignorant hatefull talk.

Guess the question is.....

Are u black or white? :shaq:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Good to know jamar keeps certain artists in "high self esteem" lmao

Imagine the outrage if a white artist said they dint fukk with black music at all like this tho. Food for thought.

*waits for my negs
First of all Jamar hasn't been an artist in two damn decades,
second of all we don't want to imagine angry white people when we can encounter them everyday if we so chose,
third stop acting like the music industry has Black artists backs yteboa.