Lord Jamar - "I don't give a fukk bout the beatles all these white mothafukas do is steal our sh*t!!

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00n is acting like a stereotype (I did not learn this word on twitter and the coli during the past 5 years), worse is that his audience probably is majority white who just loves any type of fukkery in the black community like wshh viewers. Vlad cuts his videos to maximize views of fukkery. He has Jamar there to say shyt about white people, black people, women, gays etc that normal people would consider pure fukkery. And opinions of an imbecile. I know this is the coli and all, where people annonymously say stupid shyt, but I have to believe that most of you aren't voicing those dumb ass opinions in public.

Dude is out with white people all the time, that alone should let you know what his motives are. To tap dance and generate view by acting like an angry black man.

I'm not 100% sure but that's the feeling I've been getting for years.

very dumb post .........

"that most normal people would consider pure fukkery"

Please educate us on who are "most normal people" ...... so obviously in your mind if one doesnt hold the views of the majority and thinks for himself then he isnt normal? so I guess you must be a sheep with no independent thought

And please enlighten us as to how you seem to know what most normal peoples opinions are ?

educate us as to why him being on Vlads couch makes him a c00n? .... I guess when Malcolm was going on the BBC , debating at Oxford University , appearing on network television by your definition that makes him a c00n also ..... smh

The problem with people like you is that you seem to feel that being pro black equates to hating white people ,

Let me tell you how stupid you sound.... and are

you said that Jamar shyts on white people but has white friends so that makes him a c00n

you just admitted that you shyt on white people and that you are half white .... so by your definition that makes you a super c00n

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Jamar a real nikka :salute:in no way is he a c00n :hhh: .... He's honest as fuk about his opinions. N he's totally right .. I fuxxs with vlad TV but vlads always coming in a debate with only a white perspective on things thinking that perspective is the only and right way to think :childplease:....

Piffery

All Star
Daps
What did any of you do music wise that they're stealing from?
Did you make song?
Create an instrument?
Did you patent audio waves?

mykey

Superstar
Daps
What did any of you do music wise that they're stealing from?
Did you make song?
Create an instrument?
Did you patent audio waves?
What do you mean by "us"?:mjpls::sas2:
Does this ring a bell?

They didn't even bother to be sly about their theft. They jacked even the title!!:francis:

They charted higher than the original, sold more than the original even though their copy cat version was rubbish.

"We" Black people hate the Beatles with passion.

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
No negs that's for the suckas. I hear what u saying too.

But lord Jamar ain't lying in nothing he talkin about.

It's just his delivery is harsh. All about perspective too, as a black man I agree with the general concept, but if I was a white man I would prolly look at this as a ignorant hatefull talk.

Guess the question is.....

Are u black or white? :shaq:
Im a cac

I dont disagree with him either. I dont even kusten to white mysic like that.

Just a thought in this pc world we live in i know this forum woukd go nuts if someone even played like saying the reverse.

Its also funny coming from : jamar is hip hop and the key part of jamars hip hop was sampling. He stole equal if not nore than the white artists hes calling out. He mentioned working with gabriel but didny acknowledge HE STOLE PETER GABRIELS shyt. just sayjng hes coming off a bit dumb here.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You could have basically said that about almost any White artist of the era. Rolling Stones, Pat Boone, Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, just about all of them made their bones, taking the edgy, raw, inspired sounds of Black music and toning them down and making them palatable for White audience.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Plenty.

Beatles never STOLE from black artist. They always paid homage and cited Little Richard and Chuck Berry as inspirations of theirs and worked with numerous black artist when they all went solo. Hell they even had Billy Preston on their last album and he played keys in their last "concert"

while the beatles did pay homage and didn't plunder like Led Zeppelin, they did lift ideas and try to stay lowkey about the origins until they were outed

Lawsuit
Further information: Roots: John Lennon Sings The Great Rock & Roll Hits
In 1973, "Come Together" was the subject of a lawsuit brought against Lennon by Big Seven Music Corp. (owned by Morris Levy) who was the publisher of Chuck Berry's "You Can't Catch Me". Levy contended that it sounded similar musically to Berry's original and shared some lyrics (Lennon sang "Here come ol' flattop, he come groovin' up slowly" and Berry's had sung "Here come a flattop, he was movin' up with me"). Before recording, Lennon and McCartney deliberately slowed the song down and added a heavy bass riff in order to make the song more original.[12] After settling out of court, Lennon promised to record three other songs owned by Levy.[16] A brief version of "Ya Ya" with Lennon and his son Julian was released on the album Walls and Bridges in 1974. "You Can't Catch Me" and another version of "Ya Ya" were released on Lennon's 1975 album Rock 'n' Roll, but the third, "Angel Baby", remained unreleased until after Lennon's death. Levy again sued Lennon for breach of contract, and was eventually awarded $6,795. Lennon countersued after Levy released an album of Lennon material using tapes that were in his possession and was eventually awarded $84,912.96. The album was called Roots.

When Lennon played an early version of "Come Together" for the other Beatles, McCartney pointed out that it was very similar to Chuck Berry's 1956 single "You Can't Catch Me." McCartney said, "John acknowledged it was rather close to it, so I said, 'Well, anything you can do to get away from that.'" So they slowed it down and McCartney added a "swampy" bass line.

The lyrics, however, included "Here come old flat-top/He come groovin' up slowly," a fairly direct lift of Berry's "Here come a flat-top/He was movin' up with me." In an interview, Lennon acknowledged the song's source, which proved inconvenient when Morris Levy, music-world heavy and publisher of "You Can't Catch Me," sued Lennon in 1973. That resulted in a sequence of suits and countersuits, but the bottom line was that Lennon agreed to cover three songs owned by Levy, which he did: a straight-up cover of "You Can't Catch Me" and two different versions of Lee Dorsey's "Ya Ya."

Bobby Parker, a bluesman based in Washington, DC, hit Number 51 on the pop charts in 1961 with the propulsive "Watch Your Step." The Beatles performed the song live in 1961 and 1962 — and later borrowed the central guitar lick for "I Feel Fine." John Lennon named "Watch Your Step" as one of his favorites, so much so that he later tweaked the guitar part into a second Beatles single, "Day Tripper." He wasn't alone in his love for the song; Led Zeppelin, whose magpie habits were much more blatant than the Beatles', used it as the basis of "Moby dikk."

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
c00n is acting like a stereotype (I did not learn this word on twitter and the coli during the past 5 years), worse is that his audience probably is majority white who just loves any type of fukkery in the black community like wshh viewers. Vlad cuts his videos to maximize views of fukkery. He has Jamar there to say shyt about white people, black people, women, gays etc that normal people would consider pure fukkery. And opinions of an imbecile. I know this is the coli and all, where people annonymously say stupid shyt, but I have to believe that most of you aren't voicing those dumb ass opinions in public.

Dude is out with white people all the time, that alone should let you know what his motives are. To tap dance and generate view by acting like an angry black man.

I'm not 100% sure but that's the feeling I've been getting for years.

giphy.gif

i find it interesting you never address wheather or not your black ???