Lord Jamar - "I don't give a fukk bout the beatles all these white mothafukas do is steal our sh*t!!

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

i find it interesting you never address wheather or not your black ???
Because it's irrelevant to the subject of matter, if it's so interesting, as you call it, search for my previous answers.

It should be obvious based on my stand point and assessment of dude.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I couldn't name you one Beatles song off top, but I'll be the first to listen to people familiar with their work about their history and it's obvious how much of an impact they've had on the world both culturally and musically.

I think it's a bit myopic to just say fukk the Beatles without really knowing anything about them. Lord Jamar is entitled to his opinion but I bet he and many people in this thread are in the minority .

Black artists around that time and their financial status and the popularity of the Beatles aren't mutually exclusive.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
A hip hop artists, which hip hop wAs based on sampling, borrowing from other artists saying this is kinda ironic. If the Beatles credited artists for influence what's the problem?

he just named the beatles because they're the most famous headline grabbing act you can name but his views that "all these whites just steal out shyt" has a much older history than the history hiphop has with sampling.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
There's a better chance you'll catch me listening to Black Beatles than The Beetles, and I don't even like Ray Smurgundgud :manny:

A hip hop artists, which hip hop wAs based on sampling, borrowing from other artists saying this is kinda ironic. If the Beatles credited artists for influence what's the problem?

Hip Hop samples are credited and paid for lol

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Someone 99% of the world never heard of is shytting on the beatles huh? :coffee:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
would be much more profound if it wasnt coming from the mouth of a dumb ass fukking crackhead who c00ns it up with djvlad

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Because it's irrelevant to the subject of matter, if it's so interesting, as you call it, search for my previous answers.

It should be obvious based on my stand point and assessment of dude.

:what:

its completely relevant !!!

and the only thing thats obvious, is the black posters think its ridiculous calling him a c00n
if anything he's the anti c00n