Lori Harvey Explains Why She Dates on Her 'Terms': 'I Almost Got Married Very Young'

Menna

All Star
Daps
She wants to do what she wants because she almost didnt do what she wanted....ok....next stupid topic please

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Look at the bw deflecting telling us how we are reading it is wrong :mjlol: . Why the fukk are they even here? I deal with women in the real life why can’t we have a online space for brehs. When I buy the coli in the couple years I’m banning all the women

stop-it-get-some-help-meme.gif

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yeah she's the call from different number type. I could change my number but That's even more of a headache since I do business on the number too. But she essentially told me she wants me to be apart of her life but she don't want me to be with anyone else. That's cool but we'll just be FWB but the level of perks you get aren't the same as my actual girlfriend which makes her mad. She also messed up since I met her family and they love me. So anybody she brings after they immediately compare and they don't measure up :yeshrug:
I've been hearing alot about these dumb requests for a few years now(been a victim myself), and how alot of men are being tricked into fake relationships by women who want a committed penis without committing themselves.

A lot of em are scared & think they’re going to lose their freedoms. They think they’re missing a lot by being out in the streets.

Eventually though. You’ll have to cash out.

But I’ve been seeing that a lot as well with the woman I deal with. It’s one foot in and one foot out. But like @Scaaar said, just don’t give them girlfriend perks. Pull back financially.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Lori is a part time weirdo full time finesser. Marjorie taught her the game

She has no real career and is not a real socialite so she aligns herself with all these famous people to "build a brand."

She'll end up with some white tech executive or euro film producer

Daps
I came in here for the first time just now thinking I would see some pics of Lori fine ass cause I just KNOW niccas didn't have an almost 20 page thread over some foollery that came out the mouth of a thot :what:

Imagine my surprise when there were no pics and yall was in here debating a thots words:gucci:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

She has no real career and is not a real socialite so she aligns herself with all these famous people to "build a brand."

I completely agree with you.

And yea, her mother definitely taught her the game. She’s a beautiful girl; she’s going to be fine.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
The game that worked for her mother, will not work for her. She won’t ever get a man on MBJ’s level, ever again.
Oh- I agree there. Any smart woman would’ve stayed right with MBJ. Unless he is the one who dumped her and she didn’t, in fact, walk away.

The thing is, if she isn’t actually looking for the love and status of a famous guy, then…? She’s probably ok with marrying a low-profile successful dude, as long as she eventually marries.

Her biggest problem is being “famous”. If she kept her own low profile and remained the quiet, pretty girl on the scene she’d still have some mystique.

He was the limit of the appropriate age bracket too. Unless she’s ultimately just going to go for an old man with money. If that’s her actual goal she’s still in there lol

But yea, MBJ was the pinnacle. :mjcry: I lowkey believe the rumor he was still talking to his ex. That’s the only thing that makes sense. Unless they were a PR couple.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
She had a fallback plan. That simple. If her dad is rich. She’ll be good.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Oh- I agree there. Any smart woman would’ve stayed right with MBJ. Unless he is the one who dumped her and she didn’t, in fact, walk away.

The thing is, if she isn’t actually looking for the love and status of a famous guy, then…? She’s probably ok with marrying a low-profile successful dude, as long as she eventually marries.

Her biggest problem is being “famous”. If she kept her own low profile and remained the quiet, pretty girl on the scene she’d still have some mystique.

He was the limit of the appropriate age bracket too. Unless she’s ultimately just going to go for an old man with money. If that’s her actual goal she’s still in there lol

But yea, MBJ was the pinnacle. :mjcry: I lowkey believe the rumor he was still talking to his ex. That’s the only thing that makes sense. Unless they were a PR couple.

True. He might have left her and they went with that narrative to save face.

That would have been a great union though. Steve and MBJ in the same family?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

To be fair we need to blame rappers particularly meek mill. I had no idea who she was until his song

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
True. He might have left her and they went with that narrative to save face.

That would have been a great union though. Steve and MBJ in the same family?
I’m saying! Would’ve been a real life fairytale 🥺🥰

That’s why I think it was a PR relationship or he cheated. Or she’s really just aiming for some wealthy guy 2x her age (which I hope isn’t the case). It literally doesn’t make any sense.