Los Angeles CA, hold this L ...... WC is the first rapper to visually promote tranny appreciation

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I should have but then my point might have been missed....

NYC clearly started it all so they need to take claim to the gayness, weird dressing, and all that just the same. Muhfukkas claim DJ Premier but want us to forget about Grandmaster Flash and the Flaming Five....

Again
, u dont know the history of Black music.....Thats why I cant co sign what u are saying....R u really gonna tell me that Prince wasn't more well known over Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five? I dare u to say he wasn't. Again, NYc didnt start the weird dressing. Hip Hop was not the dominant Black music during that time..R&B was. And The Funk was R&B affiliated. So it was the R&B affiliated Funk music that influenced the clothes....I already posted pictures of Funkadelic....Now I'm gonna post the Dirty Mind album insert..Dirty Mind was the first Prince album that was great from front to back and we all know the story of Micki Free courtesy of Charlie Murphy

prince-dirty-mind-inside.jpg

This was way before Grand Master Flash and the Furious 5 were popular.....Prince was way bigger and more influential. Again, the fashion was not started by NYC, it was a funk fusion R&B influenced thing.

Or were u just being sarcastic again?

:jbhmm: