Los Angeles CA, hold this L ...... WC is the first rapper to visually promote tranny appreciation

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
>
>
>
look at how happy everyone is..... LA gang members and trannys all in one video like its all good

:scust:

why the fukk didnt someone in WCs circle tell him that this is not ok....i always gave the :what: face when this video would come on

In NWA's 100 hundred miles and running video, yes Yella is hugging up on a tranny but he makes this face as if disgusted so thats not tranny appreciation.....When Biz Markie was in drag in Doug E Freshs "i-ight" video...the people in the video were disgusted so thats not tranny appreciation....Leave it Dub C to give us a glimpse of what hip hop would tolerate in the future.

speaking of Biz Markie...this WC song is just an unadded verse to Biz's song "Vapors"....Let me also add that WC and Coolio was spitting their best on that 1st album...yet they both would later decline a couple of degrees lyrically. Aint A Damn Thing Chaned is WC and Coolio at their lyrical best.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
They're dressed in full drag, heels, makeup, dresses, wigs.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I always heard how LA gangs looked down on NYC for not doing the gang thing like how they do it.....are u saying that Crips and trannys chilling together is a normal thing in LA? Cuz we dont mix the worlds like that over here in NYC.
I'm from the South, the East and West Coast cultures don't mean a thing to me :yeshrug:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Big diff between being a tranny, and cross dressing..

Try again..

So we being PC now? :russ:

A homo is a homo........you wanna be all technical be my guest but they all the same to me.

OK so er um....u saying its ok for gang bangers affiliated with hip hop and "cross dressers" to hang out and let the world visually know ya'll cool and shyt?

:patrice:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
So we being PC now? :russ:

A f@g is a f@g........you wanna be all technical be my guest but they all the same to me.

OK so er um....u saying its ok for gang bangers affiliated with hip hop and "cross dressers" to hang out and let the world visually know ya'll cool and shyt?

:patrice:
Im not saying nothing other than quit trying so hard, breh breh..

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
interpretation:

Damn Smoke u right ......LA got that etched in stone. WC was bugging. Can't look at Young Thug funny without looking at his hip hop uncles funny aswell
Reality:

Daam Felonious, Im comparing having homies in drag as back up singers for the hook to todays rappers calling their homies bae, wearing tight ass clothes, glitter and having fruity ass niccas waving guns with a sugery wrists brehs..

Young thug should had been paying attention to W.C. and the not the dudes in drag for the influence..

Try again..