Los Angeles CA, hold this L ...... WC is the first rapper to visually promote tranny appreciation

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What were your thoughts on Mr Cee:jbhmm:

:mjpls:

Naa homie...don't try to flip this.....That WC video came out in the early 90's......Not a couple of years ago. I saw the WC video as an impressionable youth during the golden era of hip hop....WC brought tha poison into the golden era........Mr Cee got caught in the 'homo friendly' era of hip hop.

Mr Cee had a "it turns me on because i could get caught" fetish just like R Kelly and he couldn't stop engaging in his fetish until he got caught(the urge just isn't the same when u finally get caught...but that doesn't mean u stop). Cheating husbands have that same fetish when they bring their jump offs to the house and bang them in the same bed they sleep in with their wives.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naa homie...don't try to flip this.....That WC video came out in the early 90's......Not a couple of years ago. I saw the WC as an impressionable youth during the golden era of hip hop....not the homo friendly era of hip hop.

Mr Cee had a "it turns me on because i could get caught" fetish just like R Kelly and he couldn't stop engaging in his fetish until he got caught. Cheating husbands have that same fetish when they bring their jump offs to the house and bang them in the same bed they sleep in with their wives.
So having sex is ok but having them in a video you're not the director in isn't :jbhmm:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So having sex is ok but having them in a video you're not the director in isn't :jbhmm:

:krs:

:snoop:

...I'm talking about his fetish.....I knew u would try to flip it because i saw your twist a mile away but thats why i brought up R Kelly(pedo) and husbands who cheat on their wives with other women(straight men)....so u trying to twist it was off because i'm not refering to no homo shyt...im refering to the fetish of getting caught.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

...I'm talking about his fetish.....I knew u would try to flip it because i saw your twist a mile away but thats why i brought up R Kelly(pedo) and husbands who cheat on their wives with other women(straight men)....so u trying to twist it was off because i'm not refering to no homo shyt...im refering to the fetish of getting caught.
So mr cee ain't homosexual he just has a "fetish"??

:francis:

NY y'all :mjgrin:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

why are you even bothering with dude? your title clearly says 'rapper'. Mr Cee is not a rapper. He's avoiding that obvious fact to deflect from the L.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So mr cee ain't homosexual he just has a "fetish"??

:francis:

NY y'all :mjgrin:

why r u putting words in my mouth?...Mr Cee likes boy c*nt duh...

...u asked me what i thought about Mr Cee.....u totally went left on the topic and I saw that coming a mile away. So I told u what i thought about Mr Cee...he has a fetish for getting caught...now when your flip doesn't work u put words in my mouth.

I guess that WC truth was hard to swallow...pause.

I think it was an homage to NBA star Larry Johnson who was popular during the time and dressed up as a granny:mjgrin:

LOL....also Magic who lived in LA also had announced he had HIV....and the gay rumors were floating heavy. Maybe WC was paying homage to the lifetstyle :leon:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why are you even bothering with dude? your title clearly says 'rapper'. Mr Cee is not a rapper. He's avoiding that obvious fact to deflect from the L.

Ol boy who tried to be politically correct talking bout "the proper term is cross dresser" tried to deflect from that L as well.

The denial was predictable. But just because they in denial doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
interpretation:

Damn Smoke u right ......LA got that etched in stone. WC was bugging. Can't look at Young Thug funny without looking at his hip hop uncles funny aswell

If you like that cross dressing nikka young thug go ahead and listen to him! You don't have to act like WC is a cross dressing homo though. Yes he had them in the video. does that make him one? Do you see WC in a dress anywhere? He was chasing a female through the whole video not the cross dressers. Believe it or not there are people who have no problem with gays or cross dressing people as long as they don't cross the line.

Even the Rolling 60s Crips is in a video with Michael Jackson.

Does that make them cross dressing homo nikkas too?

Let me know when you see WC in drag like young thug. Then the topic can be valid.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you like that cross dressing nikka young thug go ahead and listen to him! You don't have to act like WC is a cross dressing homo though. Yes he had them in the video. does that make him one? Do you see WC in a dress anywhere? He was chasing a female through the whole video not the cross dressers. Believe it or not there are people who have no problem with gays or cross dressing people as long as they don't cross the line.

Even the Rolling 60s Crips is in a video with Michael Jackson.

Does that make them cross dressing homo nikkas too?

Let me know when you see WC in drag like young thug. Then the topic can be valid.

Everything u said is deflection and i'll explain why.

What you said has nothing to do with the topic...the topic is WC is the first rapper to have men dressed up like women in a video like its all good. Thats a fact. I never said anything about that making him a cross dresser.....so u asking that is a deflection.

Now i know off top you hate Lil Yachty.....u said there was no excuse for him not being able to rhyme to that off beat japanese beat......So I say there's no excuse for WC having men acting like fruitboys in his video......Matter fact let me flip it.

If Lil Yachty had a bunch of cross dressers all in his video singing the hook to his song.....would you defend it like u doing Dub C? talking bout "do u see Yachty in a dress...no he has fruitcakes in the video but he's not dressed like one" thats how u sound right now

If Drake or Kendrick had some batty boys dressed up as women all in their video like its all good would u defend them like u doing Dub C right now? I already know the answer but i wanna here u say it.

:jbhmm:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think they were just trying to be funny, not homosexuals.

I'll ask u the same question then.

If Kendrick or Drake came out with a video tomorrow and it had cross dressers all up in the video, singing on the hook.....Would your response be "Oh Kendrick/Drake is just trying to be funny" ?

The coli and all the hip hop outlets would have a field day if it were Drake or Kendrick.....but what would u say?

:jbhmm: