Los Angeles CA, hold this L ...... WC is the first rapper to visually promote tranny appreciation

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Richard Pryor

:ufdup:

oh yeah....your deflection wont work....Biggie came out way after WC already had Rupaul, Sydney Starr and Catlyn Jenner in his video.

:umad:
So WC was the first rapper to visually promote tranny's.
And Biggie was the first rapper to vocally promote sucking another man's dikk.
Fascinating :jbhmm:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So WC was the first rapper to visually promote tranny's.
And Biggie was the first rapper to vocally promote sucking another man's dikk.
Fascinating :jbhmm:

Don't forget Dr Dre vocally and visually promoting fukking Luke in the butt.

Also....if Dres dikk is in Lukes mouth while Snoops nuts are on his tonsils, theres gotta be some sorta dikk bumping and rubbing somewhere in the mix...I mean that is the visual they were trying to create wasn't it?

No homo by the way...

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Don't forget Dr Dre vocally and visually promoting fukking Luke in the butt.

Also....if Dres dikk is in Lukes mouth while Snoops nuts are on his tonsils, theres gotta be some sorta dikk bumping and rubbing somewhere in the mix...I mean that is the visual they were trying to create wasn't it?

No homo by the way...
Dre and Snoop need to meet up with Canibus and figure this whole thing out.

I mean nobody has the skills to eat a nikka ass like him so I'm sure he'll give them the proper run down on how to achieve such high levels of questionable behavior :jbhmm:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dre and Snoop need to meet up with Canibus and figure this whole thing out.

I mean nobody has the skills to eat a nikka ass like him so I'm sure he'll give them the proper run down on how to achieve such high levels of questionable behavior :jbhmm:

'member when Quik said he never had his dikk sucked by a man before and came out that closet by saying he wanted MC EIHT to be his first? I remember?

43d.gif

'Member when MC Ren wanted to cut Cubes hair off and fukk him with a broom stick? ...I remember.....Sounded like Ren was into some real freaky gay shyt.

The way them L.A. rappers so openly promoted homosexuality you'd think L.A. stood for "loose a$$hole"

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
@smokeurobinson got his foot on LA's neck right now :laff:

'member when Quik said he never had his dikk sucked by a man before and came out that closet by saying he wanted MC EIHT to be his first? I remember?

43d.gif

'Member when MC Ren wanted to cut Cubes hair off and fukk him with a broom stick? ...I remember.....Sounded like Ren was into some real freaky gay shyt.

The way them L.A. rappers so openly promoted homosexuality you'd think L.A. stood for "loose a$$hole"

yeah.... this is getting brutal :deadmanny:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those aint real trannys,thats like saying Martin was promoting trannys with Shenanae:mjlol:

Mr Cee was really outchea though:martin:.

:stopitslime:

The Mr Cee deflection is getting old now. We not talking about no gay ass Mr Cee. When WC put that suspect video out Mr Cee was in the goddamn closet where he was supposed to be. WC on the other hand was promoting alternative lifestyles in Hip hop. Mr Cee got caught.....WC straight up put it out there that "this lifestyle is ok to promote."

So answer this question buddy,

If Kendrick or Drake came out with a video tomorrow and it had cross dressers all up in the video, singing on the hook.....What would your response be ?

The coli and all the hip hop outlets would have a field day if it were Drake or Kendrick.....but what would u say?

:jbhmm:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

43d.gif

'Member when Biggie said his nikka Gutta will fukk you in the ass?
I 'member
43d.gif

'Member when Big Pun said when you awaken your manhood will be taken?
I 'member
43d.gif

'Member when DMX said he'll rip your butthole outta place?
I 'member
43d.gif

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I always heard how LA gangs looked down on NYC for not doing the gang thing like how they do it.....are u saying that Crips and trannys chilling together is a normal thing in LA? Cuz we dont mix the worlds like that over here in NYC.

You seem to know a lot about trannys, b
Not very Harlem of you
:dame:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

The Mr Cee deflection is getting old now. We not talking about no gay ass Mr Cee. When WC put that suspect video out Mr Cee was in the goddamn closet where he was supposed to be. WC on the other hand was promoting alternative lifestyles in Hip hop. Mr Cee got caught.....WC straight up put it out there that "this lifestyle is ok to promote."

So answer this question buddy,

If Kendrick or Drake came out with a video tomorrow and it had cross dressers all up in the video, singing on the hook.....What would your response be ?

The coli and all the hip hop outlets would have a field day if it were Drake or Kendrick.....but what would u say?

:jbhmm:

It was for comedy purposes only:sas1:

nikkas dressed up as old church ladies obviously is supposed to be a joke,and just goes over your head.....so either your dumb,have no sense of humor,or you reaching for straws.

Now lets talk about Bumbatty who the entire NY hiphopscene apparently knew was a pedophile and turned a blind eye too,lets talk about Mr Cee being a mentor to NY legends havimg tranny obssession:scust:

Matter of fact we aint gotta talk about,its already in the history as the gayest most embarrasing shyt in hiphop history:scust:

This thread is a desperate man reaching.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
>
>
>
look at how happy everyone is..... LA gang members and trannys all in one video like its all good

:scust:

why the fukk didnt someone in WCs circle tell him that this is not ok....i always gave the :what: face when this video would come on

In NWA's 100 hundred miles and running video, yes Yella is hugging up on a tranny but he makes this face as if disgusted so thats not tranny appreciation.....When Biz Markie was in drag in Doug E Freshs "i-ight" video...the people in the video were disgusted so thats not tranny appreciation....Leave it Dub C to give us a glimpse of what hip hop would tolerate in the future.

speaking of Biz Markie...this WC song is just an unadded verse to Biz's song "Vapors"....Let me also add that WC and Coolio was spitting their best on that 1st album...yet they both would later decline a couple of degrees lyrically. Aint A Damn Thing Chaned is WC and Coolio at their lyrical best.

you got a point:ohhh: West nikkas always had feminine tendencies with painted nails and Men rocking full perms and hot rollers like hoes do
5352-dj-quik.jpg
avatars-000127905853-yveds4-t500x500.jpg
Prince_zpsfbfcd6a9.jpg

The thought of hardened gangbangers walking in salons all across the state sitting down in the chair requesting the "prince wash n curl" :deadrose:
hell Suga free had a damn finger wave
188459ab0f2863cdc4ed1132399903b4.jpg

a finger wave breh
35in.gif

@smokeurobinson got his foot on LA's neck right now :laff:
:laff: real talk son got dudes spitting mad deflections on some bu...bu..bu..mr cee:sadcam: