Lou Will says Sacramento is trash. What's wrong with Sac town?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Sac nightlife is below avg.

Underground hip hop is kinda crazy there.

Like a really strange planet where anybody can be famous and have fans.

Old Sac is good if you're intentionally single and chillin..or have a family.

Some decent women, mostly an even mix of Black, white and Mexican...some fine Fillipinas and Vietnamese too.

It doesn't get the delta breeze so it's hot as fukk in the summer.

I would recommend Rocklin or Roseville. It's more chill and out of the way and little closer to Tahoe/Reno.

Daps
Ive lived in Sacramento for years

It's a solid city for the most part.

If u from a big city like atl, Miami dc la sf NYC Chicago. Than it's going to be boring to u

If u from Dallas Houston new Orleans Charlotte it will probably also be boring to u

Also if u looking for a large club/strip club scene u won't like it.

I feel like it's a city if u from a small town u love it cause it's a midsize city

River boating,fishing, alot of great scenery and outdoor events.

Nice restaurants and decent night life alot of solid lounges and a few clubs

There about 15 percent black population, so out of 500,000 it like 80,000 black people

It's a lot of transplant from the bay area, la and other part of the valley, that because it rent was cheap when gentrification hit the bay area. It became a destination

But it's a cool city with solid folks

It's better than most American cities

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i was even gonna say lol

if you got millions and a big ass house, does a destination even matter?

you can go anywhere in the world and stack as much shyt in your crib :manny:

Big ass house and nothing else is boring, especially when you can get that same big ass house in other cities with entertainment options.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Where the good jamaican spots at? :jbhmm:

I'm not sure, I have to put them on my list when I have to travel back up there. I use word of mouth and ask Black folks on the street when I'm there, I don't trust google reviews.

All the Black restaurants I been to were Black American/Soul Food spots.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Aint shyt out there. Eldorado Hills is nice tho.

:mjpls:

Anyway, Sacramento a good city to raise a family but the dating scene is :trash:

If you're visiting, you'd probably eat but good luck getting into a healthy relationship. Especially if you're black. Then again, you can say that about most of CA .

Funny because there's a lot to do here NOW. Couldn't say the same thing two decades ago .

This is the first time I heard Lou Will and Sacramento in the same sentence outside of a game . Must still be hurt over a bird here :mjlol:

It's came a long way diversity-wise but it's got a long way to go. STILL, Sacramento is still better than a lot of other cities, even in CA there. I grew up mostly on the East Side of Sacramento (Rosemont, Rancho Cordova, East Sac) and the Redlining back in the day was real. That's why Elk Grove blew up population-wise. Not only a lot of people from the Bay moved there but it was easier to get a house if you were of color outside of the Sacramento city limits . Systematic Racism still exists but more on the City Metro outskirts (Orangevale, Citrus Heights, Rocklin, Davis). Roseville was in that category for a while but improved significantly within the past decade.

The weather's good, lots of Bars/breweries and bike/hike trails for days . You can go to a different Farmer's Market every day of the week.

And the Airport is pretty good here when I do get bored :yeshrug:

And Midtown gets slept on Hard

As for the Suburbs, I like Folsom .

Sacramento is better better than a lot of cities if you're black on the West Coast despite being compared to LA /Bay Area all the time.
Sac nightlife is below avg.

Underground hip hop is kinda crazy there.

Like a really strange planet where anybody can be famous and have fans.

Old Sac is good if you're intentionally single and chillin..or have a family.

Some decent women, mostly an even mix of Black, white and Mexican...some fine Fillipinas and Vietnamese too.

It doesn't get the delta breeze so it's hot as fukk in the summer.

I would recommend Rocklin or Roseville. It's more chill and out of the way and little closer to Tahoe/Reno.
Agreed until the part of the Delta Breeze. Hope you meant Rocklin/Roseville there because Sac still gets the Delta Breeze on Summer nights . Be 108 during the day and in the 70s before midnight :noah: Roseville and Rocklin gets NONE of that breeze though.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sacramento shouldn’t have an NBA team. Really, any sports franchise, in general :manny:

Baltimore should have an NBA team before Sacramento :blessed: