Lou Will says Sacramento is trash. What's wrong with Sac town?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
your boy might be gay

Sacramento has the best looking women in all of California.

IMG-2581.jpg

Yeah I see why Sacramento got you so geeked up Connor. They got all of your favorite options out there…ain’t that right?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Bruh, it is ass. I'd rather live anywhere else in cali. No exaggeration. ANYWHERE else.
This is the kina guy you don't listen to. He'd rather live in Victorville or Redding than Sacramento. The hyperbole with you dudes is insane...
I just came from there, it was a boring city imo. Nothing remarkable. It's like Midwest (think Kansas city) vibe in Cali.
There is nothing Midwestern about Sacramento. Some of you sound like you've never been to the Midwest. There is nothing about Sac that looks or feels like the Midwest and its a far more appealing city than wack ass KC...
there’s nothing wrong with Sacramento if you live the lifestyle of a normal person

if you are an NBA player I can see why you’d find it boring compared to other NBA cities
That's the thing though, it's only a handful of NBA cities that people hype up. Outside of those same 8 or 9 cities Sac shots on the rest...

I truly believe the fact that I've traveled the country and am from California gives me an objective perspective on California Cities that other Californians don't have...
Sac is wack. I hate when folks from sac say they from the bay.

bytch please
Man ain't nobody saying this shyt no more unless they really from The Bay. Ain't nobody really from Sac would rather be from The Bay...

The Bay is so fukking overrated...
If you tryna get lit. Don't come up here. :unimpressed:

Having said that, people are friendlier and kinder up here than Bay Area. Great place to raise a family though.

But its just so boring
Guys, here's another nikka you dont listen to. He lives in Elk Grove and self-admittedly doesnt get out much, youre talking to a recluse who isnt even in tune with the city like that...
Even worse than stockton metro? Even Bakersfield metro? The whole central valley of Cali is trash.sac is like Charlotte north Carolina to me. To suburban
Just like Sac, Charlotte is better than The Bay too...

By the way, where in The Bay are you from again bruh? Its always wild to me to hear you gas ACTUAL SUBURBS in The Bay which is sprawled like a mf...

Everywhere that isn't Frisco is a suburb, some with some decent urbanism but virtually all are sprawled out...
Over looked, and what people said it's a place where it's low-key. But they have an LA gangs culture mixed with Bay area influence in dress and dreads.
Sac has both LA and Bay type gangs...

Crips been in Sacramento since 1979, Bloods since 1980, and Bloods and Crips are a California thing, 70s era. There are actuve black Bloods and Crips turfs in The Bay roght now, in San Francisco right now, etc...

Sac has its own unique culture but its definitely got a lot of crossover culture from The Bay. There are no LA or Bay gangs in Sacramento, every set in th3 city is a Sacramento hood..

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
there’s nothing wrong with Sacramento if you live the lifestyle of a normal person

if you are an NBA player I can see why you’d find it boring compared to other NBA cities
I'd argue it sucks whether you're rich or regular lol. It's a generic city with worse [everything] compared to every other noteworthy city in California. Worse food, worse things to do, worse stores, etc. Maybe traffic is better than in LA but that's about it.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Sac region does have good looking women. If I was single...i probably wouldn't be as miserable out here. But women dont even walk outside besides old sac where its somewhat dense.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing though, it's only a handful of NBA cities that people hype up. Outside of those same 8 or 9 cities Sac shots on the rest...
i was thinking this at first and started making a list, but i didn't want to shyt on other cities, especially the ones i never been to :pachaha:

honestly i don't think most or at least half of the cities in the league are "destination" cities, especially if the team sucks.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i was thinking this at first and started making a list, but i didn't want to shyt on other cities, especially the ones i never been to :pachaha:

honestly i don't think most or at least half of the cities in the league are "destination" cities, especially if the team sucks.
Sac can't be any worse than OKC, Utah, Port,