UKVu0t8.gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
They so different from the rest of us because they are actually Haitians

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Nothing to explain, I even add on and say nikkas would dress as women and murk yo ass. Purse and all.

Dress up as women and catch yo ass coming down a one way or hallway cut

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The embracing of certain aspects of LGBT culture is embedded in Louisiana culture. Think it's historical and has to do with the libertine attitudes of the French.

Yep. Little Richard spent time in New Orleans during his early musical travels and tapped into the LGBT entertainment circuit. That element might have existed in other places, but definitely not as above ground & entrenched as there. And for the reasons you've pointed out. The vice industry history in French Louisiana.

It was kinda the same with Chicago and its House music culture. 90's gangsta rap kinda destroyed it's once widespread appeal especially among the street.

In past threads about House music, have heard people try to shoehorn YTer-speak about "gay agenda". Even members from that city.
I'm thinking to myself "agenda?" House was born from and by the gay club scene, and was later embraced by hetero communities. What is this agenda you speak of?

Hehehe

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
which is stupid AF... Why wouldn't they call DJ Jubilee, Mannie Fresh, DJ duck or black n mild. Drake & Bey probably so demonic they rather deal with fags than the real
Or how about they chose(and paid) who they wanted. Y'all are so weird. It's not that damn deep.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I'm thinking to myself "agenda?" House was born from and by the gay club scene, and was later embraced by hetero communities. What is this agenda you speak of?

Hehehe
And House music was literally born from the ashes of Disco, another dance music genre and culture with Black LGBTQ at the foundation.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Bounce music's foundation is not gay. The gays took over the shyt, just like anyone thing they get envolved with