Love Is Blind Netflix

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It most definitely is. That nikka fukked up a good thing with her... Over some bullshyt

Nicca might be questioning his own sexuality. Where the fukk did they find these nikkas??
Breh Clay and AD both have issues. If he ain't ready he ain't ready. Atleast he didn't marry her and made it worse.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
fukked up what? nikka do u not see AD's issues? Now u tryna call the man gay cause he ain't wanna marry her? Yall nikkas is something else.
Nah I'm calling him gay because of the way he acts AND that Kenneth called that nikka (allegedly) broken up about his own homosexuality. That nikka Kenneth was lying about being broken up over breaking the young pawgs heart, but he admitted to calling Clay over it. FOH nikka

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Supposedly Clay's best friend speaking on AD.
wsrfor0bpdpc1.jpg

y0jyer0bpdpc1.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Supposedly Clay's best friend speaking on AD.
wsrfor0bpdpc1.jpg

y0jyer0bpdpc1.jpg

Yeah I saw the tweet about this

shyt makes perfect sense. Of course birds are in the replies taking up for AD and pulling up her realtor page. Cool. But does she sell any houses? Cuz it’s easy to get a realtor license. She clearly doesn’t have a real career.

But she’s well-liked so Clay gotta take the L. Couldn’t be me tho. I’d rather expose her than have half the internet calling me a dumb jerk for not marrying her

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
People on these shows are only going to keep going harder to protect their images to stay off the bad side of the internet.

Over on Married at First Sight you had a divorcing couple threatening to ruin each other by damaging their reputations once the show wraps.

Stuff like this can get ugly -- particularly since they have no qualms about casting clearly crazy motherfukkers every season.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I saw the tweet about this

shyt makes perfect sense. Of course birds are in the replies taking up for AD and pulling up her realtor page. Cool. But does she sell any houses? Cuz it’s easy to get a realtor license. She clearly doesn’t have a real career.

But she’s well-liked so Clay gotta take the L. Couldn’t be me tho. I’d rather expose her than have half the internet calling me a dumb jerk for not marrying her
The funny thing is her proof of her being a realtor makes her look worse. She has her IG page listed on the showings. You go on IG and she has four pictures total listing showings and every other picture is her with the typical IG thot pics. And all four listings are all open houses for one day for a 2-3 hour window. Definitely suspect. If she was really serious about real estate she would have a separate business page and a hell of a lot more listings.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
They said they casting in metro detroit??

I’m bout to be all in the background like :ohhh: :picard: :shaq::gladbron: when they fighting in public
Go ahead and find your "person"/"partner" breh :shaq:

Fall head over heels in love talking to a wall for two weeks :mjcry:

Let us know if love is blind :mjpls::blessed: