Love Is Blind Netflix

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Ultimatum dating show is up from the same people behind this one. 7 couples with one wanting to get married are going to get with people in other couples and live with them for 3 weeks, I think that’s how it goes

It’s setup for fukkery

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Episode 2 of Ultimatum is gonna keep you watching this shyt is nuts lol
I've been watching this and none of these people need to be getting married :mjlol: They're all immature and hypocritical. Giving someone an ultimatum while dating less than 2.5 years max is wild too :mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Shake is playing the villain role to get more fame, but I don't think he's really built like that. He's putting it on for the camera which is fine with me. Makes for tv fukery :blessed:

I don't think anyone objected to his base argument that people have certain attractions and if it's not there then you can't force it. It's his approach and the way he talks that makes him a fukking dikkhead. He didn't have to talk all that shyt behind deeps back like a bytch.
Him constantly shutting on that girl was corny, that dude wasn’t keeping it 100 or spitting facts. He was the typical entitled lane nikka out here looking for a super model. Talking about he can’t force attraction. This whole entire show is about trying to find a wife without seeing her, wtf did he think was going to happen?

Dudes like this be on that red pill BS, he was shytting on her like she was a four or something. Only other lames agree with that type of bs.

That Danielle chick was super annoying I can’t believe ole boy married her, she is immature as fukk.

Also I don’t get the Jarrett hate, this is typical young nikka behavior,

Daps
Not surprised they didn’t make it. I’m surprised Lauren and Cameron, and Matt and Amber and still together.

You can’t get to know someone in that frame of time enough to make a marriage last, especially on camera.

Edit: I’m not surprised Lauren and Cam are still together, because they make money as a couple, so it’s mutually beneficial. But the fact that they don’t have kids yet, especially at Lauren’s age is telling.