Love Is Blind Netflix

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Decent body??? :gucci: come on dawg that body is atrocious, she got that sachel ass like Mickey Folly's daughter plus she looks old as fukk without makeup. The only thang that kept Bartise in there was the thought of him spending her finances. When he realised the ex-husband had his hands in the money pot, he realised he couldnt have it his way and lost interest.

Nancy's body is mediocre and her face is OK. Her chest is her saving grace.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nancy got a stereotypical top heavy Mexican woman body. Her brother was a loser tho. Why was her family crying and shyt over this sham wedding? :mjlol:

Yeah, her brother was over the top with the corniness. He was a classic candidate for letting some TV cameras for a fake wedding get him fukked up for real.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Decent body??? :gucci: come on dawg that body is atrocious, she got that sachel ass like Mickey Folly's daughter plus she looks old as fukk without makeup. The only thang that kept Bartise in there was the thought of him spending her finances. When he realised the ex-husband had his hands in the money pot, he realised he couldnt have it his way and lost interest.
I didn't say it was a great body. The titties alone makes it decent. The rest is squarish but ain't like she's fat. I'm judging off everyday life not comparing against IG models.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
just wanna see what SK gotta say for himself. never see someone publicly accused of cheating not attempt to clear their name or defend themself.
Supposedly this was all filmed before the reunion and all the dirt came out. If true this is a waste of time since everybody wants info on all the latest dirt that's come out since the reunion.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Supposedly this was all filmed before the reunion and all the dirt came out. If true this is a waste of time since everybody wants info on all the latest dirt that's come out since the reunion.
thought so because Cole is still being treated badly by them even though we now know Zanab was lieing about the food thing.

fukk her and that bytch Brennon

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Brennan is a bytch ass fool, homies whole family converted to Judaism, he barking on Cole and Matt cause his girl is a bytch

Probably never had an original thought in his life. Just looking for something to latch onto and he found it

Pops got no respect for his ass :russ:

If I was Cole I woulda walked up in there in fight mode

Coleen gonna have a DV case on her hands. I wanna say it’ll be him on her, but I bet she stabs him in the arm for that poking shyt he does

Bartise is dumb as shyt with women but th at was a good move pulling Cole aside, seemed real solid

SK ain’t sweating shyt :pachaha: watch him sell the ring for more than he got it