Love Is Blind Netflix

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Yea they were all pretty meh. Iyanna, Mallory and Natalie are aight/decent enough but no one of em were above a 6 which is rare for these type of shows generally

Mallory dolled up got be an 8 man .

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
- There was a lot that didn't get discussed or just glossed over:francis:. Part of this seemed to be b/c of Shake chiming in with his own opinion about everybody else which had everyone:mad: and everybody being super vague or just not answering questions at all.
- Shake was hilarious at first and basically asked all the questions fans were asking but it got annoying quick. Telling Vanessa she's the only attractive woman there was wild though. He wasn't wrong but it was wild to say :russ:
- I wonder if they're gonna do a 1 year later update like they did with the first season.

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Shayne was like that every episode
He on that Gary Busey wave

And Shake wasnt being dishonest but he fidnt have to dog ol girl out like he did. Couldnt just been like yea im not feeling her and just leave it all that. All that shyt talk behind her back was just childish.
I dont think he is the villain but he aint the hero either and it is annoying when somebody always wanna throw in their 2 cents.

That being said, a few ppl up there were full of shyt(Mallory, Shaina, Kyle). Sal shoulda aired out Mal just for the fukkery

You can tell he wanted to as Mallorys body language the whole reunion was

:sadcam:

Even next to the other women on the show.

Loved how she was all :whoa: we went out for coffee but thought it better we just split.

We know what kinda men Mallory likes :shaq::mjlit:and so does Sal

:mjcry:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This show is nonsensical bullshyt but I couldn't look away lol.

On the reunion show Shake was right but some shyt you don't say especially when it comes to giving people unsolicited opinions which comes off arrogant and judgemental. At the end of the day the drive to continue on the show was a driving factor and that's why the blond chick said yes to Kyle. She wanted to see things through and see how it played out but she really wanted Shayne but he didn't want her.

The brother on the show got a good pick and Iyanna is easily one of the better looking chicks on the show with no drama though her voice is annoying, however she was clearly his second pick and this being on tv makes things weird for them. In the real world people go with there second pick but is it wrong? or is it just the fact sometimes shyt doesn't work out so you just move on. Guess that depends if he feels he settled which is probably true based on the fact he tried to speak with Mallory after the fact and get her to reconsider.

Nick is clearly homosexual.

Shayne is either on some hard drug or has ADD.

Y'all gassing Mallory and she has no titties.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Judging by this article they had some other chicks but they just didn't get engaged in the pods so they weren't on screen like that

Meet the cast of ‘Love Is Blind’ season 2

LIB-cast-aja-kb-inline-220207-e4b698.jpg

LIB-cast-juhie-kb-inline-220207-2b116b.jpg

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Judging by this article they had some other chicks but they just didn't get engaged in the pods so they weren't on screen like that

Meet the cast of ‘Love Is Blind’ season 2

LIB-cast-aja-kb-inline-220207-e4b698.jpg

LIB-cast-juhie-kb-inline-220207-2b116b.jpg

Well now that makes a lot more sense, cause while I know getting engaged is a big part of the show. All the proposals felt fake and forced to me, I was watching thinking these dudes seem pressed to get someone to marry them, especially Jarrette. But seeing that if you don’t get engaged they won’t even show or mention you on the show I see why some were so thirsty to do so

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Juhie :noah:

Shake would've 100% went for her since she is more traditionally pretty than Deepti

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don’t believe Shaina and Shayne have just been friends. I think they attempted to date, hooked up at least once, and he still wasn’t into her. She was taken aback by the way he reacted when asked. I think they agreed to stick to the friends story, because it made them look bad.

I am watching; almost done.

But I don’t think he liked her. Every convo in the pod was about looks or sex. He comes off as a guy who needs stimulation all day or he gets bored. So being emotionally there for Natalie while playing with Shaina makes sense.

I hope Shaina gave him back the ring, but he went full on simp for her. He couldn’t pick up small hints that she didn’t like him.

Why y’all rating Iyanna so low? She is naturally beautiful and seems genuine. She wasn’t playing games and seems truly excited to be with him.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This mf Shake was goin wild at the reunion. Jarrett was bout to bear his ass :russ:. My man said fukk it, I'm just fully leaning into the Villain role, which we all know is just insecurity based on him getting left at that altar.

Interesting to hear some of the background stuff. Like, we know there's heavy editing in these things but it seems like they were editing need to know ish like Kyle almost proposing to Deeps. She said on some podcast last week that they been kicking it real heavy too :shaq:

Good for Black Love still being together even if J was on sum fukk nicca shyt at 1st. Better do right by that lil tiny thing with a big heart.

Mallory and Sal's whole shyt is just weird, lol.

I think Natalie said (on the same podcast as Deeps) that whatever cuh said to her was after that baseball game where he couldn't get a hit to save his life? :mjlol: and my man did NOT want the world to know him and Shaina still kicked it :lolbron:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Juhie :noah:

Shake would've 100% went for her since she is more traditionally pretty than Deepti

Exactly. She's better looking and he would have likely been attracted to her. No dude gonna go through this process if he's not physically attracted to the girl. I don't care what they say about inner beauty. You need some kind of physical attraction.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Why y’all rating Iyanna so low? She is naturally beautiful and seems genuine. She wasn’t playing games and seems truly excited to be with him.

This. Probably because she appears boring and her body is nothing special. But she is pretty I don't care what anyone says.