Love is implicit prostitution

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
90% of women can be bought. Purchased and acquired. The more money you make, it's implied that you can date (afford) higher quality women.

It goes up the ladder...

If you unemployed, you ain't getting women. There are exceptions but, mostly true.

If you broke, making minimum wage, you're getting single mothers, ugly broads, fat chicks, etc.

If you're still kinda struggling, pulling $30,000, you might snag a quality chick if you're strong in other areas.

If you're solidly middle class, clearing $50,000-$70,000, you're pulling quality females consistently.

If you're mildly successful, pulling $100,000 a year, you're pulling quality females with absolute ease and a few dimes every now & then.

And if you're rich, clearing high 6 figures to 7 figures a year, you can basically fukk 95% of women.

Basically prostitution. The more money you make, the more women want to sleep with you. Selling coochie to the highest bidder. Of course, women won't call it that. They'll dress it up as wanting men who are educated, driven, ambitious, etc. but that's cryptic bullshyt for money :skip:

Women = money (+=salary) * years

All simps saying I'm wrong....I implore you to quit your job or trade it in for a job that pays half of what you're making now.. Let's see how long she sticks around :skip:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
When chicks say: "he has to make this much to date me or I won't date men who make under 100k" ....she's basically saying I will only have sex with guys who make this many dollars.

That's not prostitution though :troll:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
you and @UltraKombo should fukk each other in the ass since women scare you

Nice deflection Poitier Mutumbo :russ:

Women don't scare me.

The more money a guy makes and the more material goods he accumulates, conveniently, the more attractive the women who are interested in him become, the more desperate they are to get said man and the more frequent and numerous the attractions become.

This is not trading sex for money in anyway of course :troll:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i trade on natural currency
it's simple
the women that find me attractive spread their legs for me and i squeeze my brick in the pink

for the free.99

money comes into play for ugly fukkers unwilling to fukk the (ugly)females attracted to them naturally
and so they trade on cash favors and gifts
iight¿

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Money is no different from looks, height, physique, status/Fame, Etc. its all bargaining chips in this game that we play.

Money can pique interest, but doesn't make her love you or guarantee you keep her.

S*** ask Kyrie Irving

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
i trade on natural currency
it's simple
the women that find me attractive spread their legs for me and i squeeze my brick in the pink

for the free.99

money comes into play for ugly fukkers unwilling to fukk the (ugly)females attracted to them naturally
and so they trade on cash favors and gifts
iight¿

There are very few women (usually fat chicks, old chicks, teenagers and single mothers) alive who don't care about a man's money. If you think differently, you are likely very young.

Even if you stuck to your "level", why would she fukk with you when there's a thousand average guys just like you who have money?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
There are very few women (usually fat chicks, old chicks, teenagers and single mothers) alive who don't care about a man's money. If you think differently, you are likely very young.

Even if you stuck to your "level", why would she fukk with you when there's a thousand average guys just like you who have money?

money is a factor yeah
but more so in long term relationships(meaning females consciously seeking a father to provide their children)

and even then all i have to do is out fukk the rest
if i hit it once i'm in for life