Low key Iron Fist is better than any Marvel Show Netflix done so far...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i havent watched this show yet, but from the trailer the lead guy just seems mis-cast....like he doesn't "fit" properly.

I'll give it a full episode tho.

But it may be just like "Narcos" for me where I just couldnt stnd the fake Brad Pitt guys acting.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
OP is either trolling or under the age of 18. :ufdup:

Iron Fist was like watching a train collision with both trains going less than 15 miles per hour, once they collided it only produced a thud. Acting was weak, fight scenes were terrible and the plot was all over the place with plenty of holes.

Marvel TV lost with this corny show.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this show is getting panned by everyone I know in person and online as utter trash even getting memed

this thread caught me so off guard :russ:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
what villain did Luke Cage have? What about Jessica jones? :russ: the only decent villains on these shows were Kingpin. And DareDevil got his ass kick in every major fight...:russ:

Cottonmouth kept taking Ls after Ls...The other villain in luke cage was some army type nikka with daddy issues....

Purpleman is the best Marvel villian and its not even close.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
It wasn't the worst show I ever watched, but it was still pretty bad. The Meechums storyline was decent (I liked Ward and Joy), Claire was awesome as usual, and Colleen was watchable. Everything else was bad, the fight scenes; the shoehorning of Gao into the story; the dialogue; and the strength of the main character, which was pretty shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1DKCHhH.jpg

The OP saying Iron Fist was better than Daredevil!?!? :mindblown:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I wanted to love the show, but I just couldn't. I can't agree with OP. By episode 7 I was almost willing to just dump the entire series. It never had a big reveal or any type of momentum building towards a moment.

Not even the cliff hanger at the end was done well. It's a damn shame they ruined a story with such potential.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I wanted to love the show, but I just couldn't. I can't agree with OP. By episode 7 I was almost willing to just dump the entire series. It never had a big reveal or any type of momentum building towards a moment.

Not even the cliff hanger at the end was done well. It's a damn shame they ruined a story with such potential.
So yeah this is the problem. There was no momentum build up and it got harder to watch when the main character got whiny and everyone started to do or say the same shyt over and over. It was magnified by the fact that he's supposed to be the greatest martial artist and there was no good fight payoffs. Show got stale quick and nothing else about it was stand out enough to keep my interest for too long. But imo it's still better than most shows of its genre so I wouldn't call it trash just not good or interesting.