Low key Statusfaction is an outstanding finisher

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
r68.gif

wwe-stratusfaction-o.gif

:steviej:

It generally looks cool but even more so it looks like it would knock you out in kayfabe.

It's like an almost cooler version of the acid drop from LSD

acid-drop-o.gif

fLylzzy.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
But it's a move where the person taking it has to blatantly assist with it. I have the same issue with that as I did the Acid Drop, Canadian Destroyer, and everyone who does Kalisto's current finisher. Such a big difference between helping out with a jump or some leverage versus the guy literally having to lift you to hit your move. How well it's executed depends entirely on the person taking it. That's just backwards.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
But it's a move where the person taking it has to blatantly assist with it. I have the same issue with that as I did the Acid Drop, Canadian Destroyer, and everyone who does Kalisto's current finisher. Such a big difference between helping out with a jump or some leverage versus the guy literally having to lift you to hit your move. How well it's executed depends entirely on the person taking it. That's just backwards.
and what is kalistos finished? :dwillhuh:

i'm a fan of the rack attack

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yep. It can look great or like utter trash depending on who is on the receiving end.