Low key Statusfaction is an outstanding finisher

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I
But it's a move where the person taking it has to blatantly assist with it. I have the same issue with that as I did the Acid Drop, Canadian Destroyer, and everyone who does Kalisto's current finisher. Such a big difference between helping out with a jump or some leverage versus the guy literally having to lift you to hit your move. How well it's executed depends entirely on the person taking it. That's just backwards.
Isn't most wrestling moves nowadays? Anything that isn't a punch or kick finisher?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I

Isn't most wrestling moves nowadays? Anything that isn't a punch or kick finisher?
No. Acid Drop, Stratusfaction, Asai DDT, Canadian Destroyer, the person performing the move essentially has to do it to themselves, the person who's move it is is basically along for the ride. That is unique amongst those moves and a few others like it. The bump could essentially happen without someone else being involved.

It's why Ibushi and Omega used moves like that when they were wrestling a blow up doll

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_on8xj5I4TO1rxqftbo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_on8xj5I4TO1rxqftbo3_1280.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
All she had to do was hook their arms with them long ass legs and fall forward. If there's a fukk up, it would've been on the person taking it.
And their punishment is a broken fukking neck lol...I really don't like the move at all for that reason.

If styles hits a forearm and the person is groggy legit because and they forget to look up, they could fukkin die...Not a fan