Low key though: The fantastic four is a garbage group, their origin sucks, and marvel should kill em

BlkAxeMan

Pro
Daps
Sarah Jones from "For all Mankind" could kill this role.

sue storm matured and become tough as she moved from "invisible girl" to "invisible woman" / "invisible PAWG".

it needs an actress with innner steel to play her.

sigourney weaver, linda hamilton or gina torres .. but hotter.

that is why emily blunt (younger) would be (could have been) a good choice.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Sarah Jones from "For all Mankind" could kill this role.
rIkbj774GwdHQ9oclgZ3vd57nF_UBDnE019l8B5DfvQ.jpg

Whew

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You just described me. I came up during X-Men #1 Jim Lee god level art. McFarlane Spidey, Liefield X-Factor. Then Image Comics. Iron-Man, Capt America, Dr Strange, Thor were all B and C level characters to me. F4 were C level to me but I understood their stories and knew how important they were in history and the overall universe. I was just stuck in that X-Men wave. Which was a beautiful place to be in at the time.

EnkEMpbVcAA2FQH
That ass

• Dap
Reactions: pez

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
A big aspect that I remember from Fantastic Four is that they're big celebrities and well loved in the world. Something like a JFK and Jackie Kennedy. They have do a Kardasian-esque take on it for them. The whole celebrity angle overlapping how regular people interact with these heroes would be a new perspective we've haven't really seen.

Yo they should really dig into their celebrity have them be reality TV stars on some old washed up the avengers stole our thunder in the mcu shyt.
Have them sitting round the house hatin and shyt *pachaha*
Get all in it, have Sue trying to creep and thot it up but she get caught by a paparazzi, Johnny flame got baby mama drama and is accused of passing out STDs in Hollywood and is on front of a magazine with the headline "Guess Who's Burnin?" *russ* IDK what the nerd or rock man storyline could be but im sure somebody could think of something to fit them
And get them a publicist whos funny like a less abbrasivive Ari Gold

But I guess The Boys kinda already did that *patrice*

Yeah they should just kill em off *camby*

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Yo they should really dig into their celebrity have them be reality TV stars on some old washed up the avengers stole our thunder in the mcu shyt.
Have them sitting round the house hatin and shyt *pachaha*
Get all in it, have Sue trying to creep and thot it up but she get caught by a paparazzi, Johnny flame got baby mama drama and is accused of passing out STDs in Hollywood and is on front of a magazine with the headline "Guess Who's Burnin?" *russ* IDK what the nerd or rock man storyline could be but im sure somebody could think of something to fit them
And get them a publicist whos funny like a less abbrasivive Ari Gold

But I guess The Boys kinda already did that *patrice*

Yeah they should just kill em off *camby*

:bryan:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
How come it seems like Tupac wrote this thread title?

first off, fukk your bytch and the block you claim. If you down with Fantastic Four fukk you too. Die slow