Low key though: The fantastic four is a garbage group, their origin sucks, and marvel should kill em

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
  • their group name is stupid
  • their origin [astronauts who get hit with radioactive waves :beli: ] screams 1950s
  • their powers are way too old school...stretch man, invisible woman, a rock man, and a fire man...CAPCOM would be proud
  • they have never had a successful movie or cartoon...their powers do NOT translate to film
  • they are not worthy of their main foe...which is why DOOM has transcended their world
  • their children are more compelling than they are
  • The most interesting thing they've done in years is Reed Richards being made a cuckhold by Namor
  • Mr. Fantastic is the ultimate in plot hack with his infinite knowledge
    • in new avengers illuminati when he found the infinity gauntlet, all gems, put on the glove, mastered all reality, and then got sonned by Uatu..........IN ONE ISSUE.... i was done with the guy, that was REALLY convenient.
I hope michael b jordan shines in their pending film but yo...outside of their mid 2000s run with master of doom and gorgeous art....FUKK the fantastic four :camby:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
CO-MOTHEREFFING-SIGN :why:

The fukk do these nikkas even do anymore? Their bootleg versions of the Terrific Trio in Batman Beyond were more piff than these clowns. I was gonna call them the Johnny Quest squad of the Marvel Universe, straight up cake-walkin through a bullshyt existence... but then I remembered them being perfectly SPOOFED on the Johnny Quest spoof The Venture Bros :damn:

They should just be called The Four, as you say their clown-ass name is trash, b.

How they gonna be the primaries of Doom, Galactus, AND the Skrulls? :wtf:

Like how Punisher was/is (I dunno anymore) in the Marvel Knights brand of comics, The Flabtastic Four need to be in a Marvel Jesters brand of whack comics that are penciled by the nikka that used to do the Scrooge McDuck comic :mjlol:

They should just die... they'd actually mean something in death :yeshrug:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do what you want with Reed Richards and Invisible woman.:camby: but Thing and Human Torch held it down on there own for a while.And were some of my favorite characters and solo comics i had as a kid.I can't call those 2 garbage.They better not ever kill them 2 off.But yeah only fantastic 4 as a group marks are usually age 50+

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Do what you want with Reed Richards and Invisible woman.:camby: but Thing and Human Torch held it down on there own for a while.And were some of my favorite characters and solo comics i had as a kid.I can't call those 2 garbage.They better not ever kill them 2 off.But yeah only fantastic 4 as a group marks are usually age 50+
Johnny is kinda cool but there are mutants that have better versions of his powers

And thing is cool but is he better than any strong guy? I mean juggernaut shyts all over him

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
CO-MOTHEREFFING-SIGN :why:

The fukk do these nikkas even do anymore? Their bootleg versions of the Terrific Trio in Batman Beyond were more piff than these clowns. I was gonna call them the Johnny Quest squad of the Marvel Universe, straight up cake-walkin through a bullshyt existence... but then I remembered them being perfectly SPOOFED on the Johnny Quest spoof The Venture Bros :damn:

They should just be called The Four, as you say their clown-ass name is trash, b.

How they gonna be the primaries of Doom, Galactus, AND the Skrulls? :wtf:

Like how Punisher was/is (I dunno anymore) in the Marvel Knights brand of comics, The Flabtastic Four need to be in a Marvel Jesters brand of whack comics that are penciled by the nikka that used to do the Scrooge McDuck comic :mjlol:

They should just die... they'd actually mean something in death :yeshrug:

:mjlol:That was a piff episode too.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Last time they really used Thing was in Fear Itself.

True FF is kinda garbage now. The UFF ver of them was better. Hell after Hickman is done with SW, they may as well be put up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Fantastic Four strikes me as one of those works that feels really :rudy: today, since nearly every comic superhero team drew from it and bit off of it in some way.
All the stuff we consider cliche and :flabbynsick: nowadays was actually revolutionary back then since the FF basically pioneered all of that.

That said, I give the FF props for its influence, being the first hero team to feel more like regular people, as well as introducing Doom, Galactus and the Silver Surfer.

...but it's definitely Larry Holmes status today.

X-men >>>>>>>>>>>>

Edit: the Thing is that dude though