Marvel to officially fall back: Bob Iger - “about two TV series a year” and will decrease from four Marvel movies a year to “two to the maximum three"

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
When they decided to completely alienate comic book fans with characters no one cares about (girl Ironman, Ms. Marvel, Ghostman or whatever his name is) and ruining already established characters...that's when it was over.

I will scream til I'm hoarse; Scarlet Witch's movie should be been House of X and she basically creates the X-Men from scratch.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
When they decided to completely alienate comic book fans with characters no one cares about (girl Ironman, Ms. Marvel, Ghostman or whatever his name is) and ruining already established characters...that's when it was over.

I will scream til I'm hoarse; Scarlet Witch's movie should be been House of X and she basically creates the X-Men from scratch.

:pachaha:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Noone cares because hes like a D level character.

That was the FIRST mistake they made with this shyt. Bringing in characters noone cares about.

F4 bout to be destroyed next. I have no faith in their xmen adaption no matter what happens with 97. Now the hype too high. It wont live up to expectations.

All MCU characters were D level outside of Hulk.

The MCU made them A-List.

Shang Chi was trash because the concept of the movie was trash.

It should have been the Raid meets DBZ.

Instead they put out some goofy shyt with Awkwafina.

Imagine having a character who is a superpowered martial artist and not basing the movie around creating cinematic superpowered martial arts fights :mjlol:

If they had done that people would have wanted more Shang Chi just for the fight scenes the same way people did with Captain America after the Winter Solder.

Daps
I wasnt saying it was all good...:mjlol: but iger aint no savior either :dead: Remember how they had to get iger to be hands off during the MCU building because he was micromanaging everything??? Now if the movies aint a hit it's only gonna get worse...They need feige and other fanboywriters in the MCU that know what they're doing...:francis:

But Feige no longer knows what he's doing. Phase 4 was a wash. Phase 5 ain't too much better. X-Men 97 is the best thing they've had since 2019. That's 5 years, breh.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Does Bob know that Feige just finished filming a "Wonder Man" show:pachaha:
Breh :dead:

I can't think of any comic media I want to watch less. I'd rather watch a "Ben Urich: Daily Bugle News Reporter" show about Ben Urich just investigating street level non super hero crime news. I'd rather watch a Dum Dum Dugan tv show. A Beta Ray Bill TV show. A Big Barda show. Who has EVER given a third of a fukk about Wonder Man?