Lowkey, I got to give Big Show and Kane props

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
These dudes been around for 20 years each and in 2015 they still top 4 in the Rumble. I know you dudes hate them but it's admirable that they're still at this level

I also find whining Big Show and corporate Kane gimmick hilarious, large part because of how stupid the gimmicks are but hilarious none the less

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:manny: cant hate them personally but i hate booking because they could be using someone like cesaro or Big E in the same way

Don't disagree, just says a lot that they are still asked to be such a huge part of things this late in their careers

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
These dudes been around for 20 years each and in 2015 they still top 4 in the Rumble. I know you dudes hate them but it's admirable that they're still at this level

I also find whining Big Show and corporate Kane gimmick hilarious, large part because of how stupid the gimmicks are but hilarious none the less
me and my nikkaz was discussing this shyt last night. Pure Comedy from these 2 how can you hate on that?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
These dudes need to retire, specifically Kane. He can't even go in the ring anymore like he use to and his matches are 1-2 stars at best.

Big Show is just over exposed. Seeing this guy turn babyface and heel every 2 weeks is cringeworthy. The authority tried to bankrupt him a year ago, and now he's their goon again for no given reason :mindblown:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:manny: cant hate them personally but i hate booking because they could be using someone like cesaro or Big E in the same way

Let's be real about Big E though....he just doesn't have "it" bruh. Funny as hell on Twitter tho :yeshrug:.

Then again I can't say he doesn't have "it" if they have NEVER given him a chance to blossom

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kane has to be the most efficient fukkery machine of all time. In the past 20 years he's been

a dentist
a Kevin Nash impersonator
Undertaker's brother/half-brother
a necrophiliac
Lita's boyfriend/baby daddy/kidnapper
a pirate
now he's an HR rep

I can't hate on this man :mjlol:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Problem is they don't use enough new talent for this Authority angle. They got some unknown jobber with jimmie running around getting fukked up. Why not include, big e on some enforcer type shyt and have him fukk some shyt up. Him going up against Ryback would be good.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Let's be real about Big E though....he just doesn't have "it" bruh. Funny as hell on Twitter tho :yeshrug:.

Then again I can't say he doesn't have "it" if they have NEVER given him a chance to blossom
Exactly, he never had a chance. The best we've seen of him is the quiet enforcer for Dolph

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Lol - real talk, Interr...
MOnSHE0.png
....upting Kane is actually hilarious.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, he never had a chance. The best we've seen of him is the quiet enforcer for Dolph

:comeon: Kane didn't talk for damn near a decade breh... it's all about selling it right. They could have gave big e an angle like head of security or personal bodyguard of stephanie and hhh.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:comeon: Kane didn't talk for damn near a decade breh... it's all about selling it right. They could have gave big e an angle like head of security or personal bodyguard of stephanie and hhh.
Kane's debut feud was against the Undertaker followed by Stone Cold with paul bearer selling for him:stopitslime: