Lowkey, I got to give Big Show and Kane props

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Problem is they don't use enough new talent for this Authority angle. They got some unknown jobber with jimmie running around getting fukked up. Why not include, big e on some enforcer type shyt and have him fukk some shyt up. Him going up against Ryback would be good.

Really think Kane should have been #BNB. Would of fit PERFECT with delivering bad news i.e. restarting matches, stipulations, etc. Would have kept him getting a reaction when he was on the shelf too.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Really think Kane should have been #BNB. Would of fit PERFECT with delivering bad news i.e. restarting matches, stipulations, etc. Would have kept him getting a reaction when he was on the shelf too.

:wow: never thought about it like that...the fukkery that would ensue

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Let's be real about Big E though....he just doesn't have "it" bruh. Funny as hell on Twitter tho :yeshrug:.

Then again I can't say he doesn't have "it" if they have NEVER given him a chance to blossom

I think he does. The WWE wanted to push Ahmed Johnson and Bobby Lashley because they had the "look" but Big E has the look, is decent on the mic, and is good in the ring. Which is why the whole New Day garbage is just a waste of time.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Let's be real about Big E though....he just doesn't have "it" bruh. Funny as hell on Twitter tho :yeshrug:.

Then again I can't say he doesn't have "it" if they have NEVER given him a chance to blossom

I honestly have no idea what this recent generation of dudes' potential is cause they script their promos and don't actually give them time to develop themselves and keep booking them horribly.

Big E specifically tho is very high on my list of wrestlers who would benefit from leaving WWE for NJPW

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Don't disagree, just says a lot that they are still asked to be such a huge part of things this late in their careers

It goes like this..Big Show makes a lot of money..he's definitely gonna get pushed hard every 3 or 4 months. I figured he would be at the end.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
He really has. Even his reactions and facial expressions, the way he responded to Kane after he tried to eliminate was hilarious.
truth. ive been the #1 hater of both he and Kane the last couple years. thats 2 guys i wish would get deavored immediately..but Show has been showing off as of late and i'm really surprised.