Lowkey " Pumps and a Bumps " by Hammer wasn't a bad song

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown

I was listening to the song on Spotify today and the song while not the best song by any means is not bad as some people make it out to be.The only reason people hate on that song in my opinion is because Hammer was considered corny and washed up when the song came out. If it had someone else who was popular at that time like Snoop or even a group like Naughty by Nature the song would be held in a higher regard then it is. But because of Hammer being considered corny at the time it came out people automatically hated the song and thought Hammer was just trying to hop on the gangsta image that had started to become popular around that time.

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

I was listening to the song on Spotify today and the song while not the best song by any means is not bad as some people make it out to be.The only reason people hate on that song in my opinion is because Hammer was considered corny and washed up when the song came out. If it had someone else who was popular at that time like Snoop or even a group like Naughty by Nature the song would be held in a higher regard then it is. But because of Hammer being considered corny at the it came out people automatically hated the song and thought Hammer was just trying to hop on the gangsta image had started to become popular around that time.

As far as rap Hammer is California's Goat :mjgrin: