Loyalty & Friendship Don't Exist (All An Illusion, So Lookout For Yourself)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Sorry to break it to you, but that sh-t is false. This country was made off of backstabbing. Besides your one friend, girl, and the almighty higher power you only have yourself. Let's be honest, besides the almighty you only got yourself. I got fired Monday (first time I ever got fired) because I called my Black female employer out on her lies. I didn't yell or curse (she yelled over me). Person who I thought I could trust. Now, I'm looking for a new job and I met with someone today and they are interested.

This sh-t is an illusion. Yeah, one or two friends exist, but most is a fake front. Never claim hoes and a girlfriend either. They are only good for d-ck sucking :manny:

Just look out for you and make sure you won't go hungry. That's what I'm doing and have plans to go to school for my degree and get a certification next year.

I'm all about looking out for me. Because impressing a lot of people will get you hurt. I'm not even mad though :manny:

F-ck these hoes and bytches get money.

Last thread for today and I slacked up which is good.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
I like the contradiction, so and so doesn't exist then proceed to give examples where they do exist. Ok then

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
nikka ain't you supposed to be gone?!

Oh and

giphy.gif

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
Boy I tell you this the most contradictory fukkwad on this site :mjlol:nikka talking about women only good for head nikka you ain't even felt a girl hand fukk outta her breh you gotta be stopped breh cuz at this rate you Dr x on steroids :mjcry:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nikka ain't you supposed to be gone?!

Oh and

giphy.gif
I'm mainly just here for hockey in the sports section. Also, I hardly make threads anymore. Used to make four to five a day like doobie, but stopped. Because it clogged up the site. You may just see one once a week from me.