Lupe Fiasco freestyles for more than 7 minutes - Dallas, Tx

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro you have to start tagging me :mjcry:

But at the matter at hand.

Lu is arguably the greatest lyricist on the planet!!! He's definitely top 3.

Dude is the ultimate rapper cut from Nas and Jayz clothe. Can flow with the best of them. His storytelling is just as good as Nas and I would go on to say that his metaphors and entendres are BETTER than Jay's

This dude is the truth. Gotta rip this.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I always wonder if Lupe ever thought of teaching someone his lyrical style. dont mean to sound like a stan to guy but when I hear Lupe for the next few hours I cant find myself listen to any other rapper(who is a spitter or on a track trying to spit) and be satisfied lyrically from their bars they trying to kick.

would be dope if there were atleast one more of him. I would like to see lupes lyrical style with someone else using their own style.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I always wonder if Lupe ever thought of teaching someone his lyrical style. dont mean to sound like a stan to guy but when I hear Lupe for the next few hours I cant find myself listen to any other rapper(who is a spitter or on a track trying to spit) and be satisfied lyrically from their bars they trying to kick.

would be dope if there were atleast one more of him. I would like to see lupes lyrical style with someone else using their own style.

I said this in the Wale thread

He's literally head and shoulders above the fray

He's better than living legends from the 90s...

Think about that...

I'm still waiting on Jadakiss to drop a great album

Lupe is in 2025 with his thought process and creativity and hip hop has to catch up

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I understand what you are saying. I can't listen to rap the same because of him. A lot of these guys who people think are good are extremely average. Lu changes the way you think. He forces you to become a better listener and more intellectual. I love it.