Lupe Fiasco freestyles for more than 7 minutes - Dallas, Tx

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I said this in the Wale thread

He's literally head and shoulders above the fray

He's better than living legends from the 90s...

Think about that...

I'm still waiting on Jadakiss to drop a great album

Lupe is in 2025 with his thought process and creativity and hip hop has to catch up

idk about that

but lyrically guy can not be touched.
I understand what you are saying. I can't listen to rap the same because of him. A lot of these guys who people think are good are extremely average. Lu changes the way you think. He forces you to become a better listener and more intellectual. I love it.
idk about thinking and intellectual stuff.

But in terms of lyricism guy has defintely made me be less impressed by these punchline heavy rappers, or simile and metaphor abusing rappers.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I understand what you are saying. I can't listen to rap the same because of him. A lot of these guys who people think are good are extremely average. Lu changes the way you think. He forces you to become a better listener and more intellectual. I love it.

I'm a HUGE Lupe stan and while I see what you mean in a sense, this just looks/sounds disgusting.

:scust::russ:

Like that is the stereotype that nikkas who hate Lupe (they hate his fans more than Lupe actually) will go to when trying to deny that he is Shakspearian...but I understand.

But chill, we can't admitting to things like that out in public my nikka.

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a HUGE Lupe stan and while I see what you mean in a sense, this just looks/sounds disgusting.

:scust::russ:

Like that is the stereotype that nikkas who hate Lupe (they hate his fans more than Lupe actually) will go to when trying to deny that he is he is Shakspearian...but I understand.

But chill, we can't admitting to things like that out in public my nikka.

:obama: gotcha boss.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Forget Lu for a sec
check the crowd out

such a dope freestyle and listen the crowd's silence, they really let him go without interruption
you don't see such a thing that often

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The worst part about this shyt is the crowd :smh:

What's wrong with yal Dallas nikkas :what:

It's like they didn't realize they were witnessing going on right in front of them.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I always wonder if Lupe ever thought of teaching someone his lyrical style. dont mean to sound like a stan to guy but when I hear Lupe for the next few hours I cant find myself listen to any other rapper(who is a spitter or on a track trying to spit) and be satisfied lyrically from their bars they trying to kick.

would be dope if there were atleast one more of him. I would like to see lupes lyrical style with someone else using their own style.
Yeah he started the SOSA Guild SocietyOfSpokenArt (@SOSAguild) on Twitter for rappers and writers.